Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Good Sleep Doctor NW Phoenix AZ??
Good Sleep Doctor NW Phoenix AZ??
Question for today.

I am looking for a new Doctor in North West phoenix AZ.

I would like a pulmonologists that does sleep treatment AND will work with the patient.

Please PM me if you do.

Thanks.

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Good Sleep Doctor NW Phoenix AZ??
Mayo Clinic doctors and other staff trained in sleep disorders evaluate and treat adults in the Sleep Disorders Center at Mayo Clinic in Arizona. The Sleep Disorders Center, located at Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona, is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine

For appointments or more information, call the Central Appointment Office at 800-446-2279 (toll-free) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, Monday through Friday or complete an online appointment request form.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you checked with your insurance company or local university hospital for names of sleep docs?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2013, 12:08 AM)PollCat Wrote: Have you checked with your insurance company or local university hospital for names of sleep docs?

I agree with PollCat. You need to check with your insurance company to see which docs are in their plan.

With that list, then narrow your search for geography, ability to work with patient, etc.

Sleep-well

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks but I already talked with the Mayo Clinic and as a no insurance self pay they wanted $600.00+ to even visit.

And as a self pay I can see any Doctor. so I am looking to find a good one.

Reasonable prices and willing to work with someone like me.

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
This might be of some help, find an AASM accredited sleep center
http://www.sleepeducation.com/find-a-center
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 4 187 04-16-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredsleeper
  [Symptoms] Good until 3am, then awake sadness AvocadoSniffer 2 137 04-12-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: AvocadoSniffer
  Worried about insurance requirement to see doctor within 90 days NewlyDiagnosed 9 204 04-10-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Poor quality sleep on ASV with good AHI sleepydawg99 10 784 04-03-2024, 01:39 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Sad [Pressure] Using BiPap Resmed Aircurve 10, still exhausted, good O2 Levels LordofKings 14 372 04-02-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: LordofKings
Idea [CPAP] New to CPAP, Good So Far! TWINDAWN 2 131 03-27-2024, 04:30 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  My doctor suggested patience Annecelesye 26 3,871 03-23-2024, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Annecelesye

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.