Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Mask strap pads
Hi All. I needed some strap pads to eliminate marks on my face. ( I'm in Perth, W.A) Only could see from Uk or usa, and expensive shipping. Then I found a lady in USA who hand makes strap pads, bought a pair, around $15.00 including shipping. Good value, hope they're effective. her website is " Etsy". Hope this is helpfulWink
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-29-2013, 09:56 PM)leannet1 Wrote: Hi All. I needed some strap pads to eliminate marks on my face. ( I'm in Perth, W.A) Only could see from Uk or usa, and expensive shipping. Then I found a lady in USA who hand makes strap pads, bought a pair, around $15.00 including shipping. Good value, hope they're effective. her website is " Etsy". Hope this is helpfulWink

let us know how they work? welcome to the board
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi leannet1,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and hopefully,the strap pads work well for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Welcome leannet1, there is another company called Pad-a-cheek, but I basically make my own. I make mask liners and with the left overs I can wrap them around the straps. I use a full face mask which has a plastic head rest so I make a small pad for that as well. I also live in Australia, just go to Spotlight or any shop that sells material buy a small amount of material and see how you go. I get 50% cotton / 50% lycra but any cotton product will do, you can pretty much get any colour you want as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-29-2013, 09:56 PM)leannet1 Wrote: Hi All. I needed some strap pads to eliminate marks on my face. ( I'm in Perth, W.A) Only could see from Uk or usa, and expensive shipping. Then I found a lady in USA who hand makes strap pads, bought a pair, around $15.00 including shipping. Good value, hope they're effective. her website is " Etsy". Hope this is helpfulWink

Interesting web site. I searched on "CPAP" and found tons of hose wraps and one chin strap pad, but no mask pads. But I bet one of the sellers there will custom make mask pads to my order.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP Mask strap causing irritation sjishan 4 270 01-12-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Gross Strap marks on the face Russatrice 18 1,208 12-27-2016, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  [Symptoms] Strap causes folliculitis sores fotoguy4u 6 665 10-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Last Post: fotoguy4u
  New Chin Strap experiment tonight FrankNichols 4 532 09-13-2016, 03:41 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb
  Need help/advice with chin strap Lanco 11 942 09-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  How I Repaired Broken Nasal Strap... player 6 532 07-27-2016, 01:48 AM
Last Post: player
  Chin strap and duct tape SaldusMiegas 8 794 07-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Last Post: PaytonA