Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Second Nights Data w/adjustments
Question 
Second Nights Data w/adjustments
Well the second night was not as good with AHI and a mask leak but I did sleep for over eight hours, which is a personal best in short term. There was an interruption when I pulled the unit off the nightstand. It will be on the hardwood from now on.

I reset auto and ramp minimums to 8 and 12 respectively. I did not use the ramp. Looks like although auto may go to lower pressures - that seems to just make the unit take longer to get to 16 or 17 to correct the next set of OAs. Thinking about bumping it to 14.

What do you think?

[Image: original.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Second Nights Data w/adjustments
First night for comparison...

[Image: original.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks good. I believe your scores will get better as you continue treatment at your current settings. Under 5 is really pretty good, and snores under 10 are ok as well. I do understand your desire to get a better score, and it looks like you are still ok to press a little higher. I would not do any further adjustments for 4 or 5 days. But then I would take the next step as [at] slower rate. If I did go up to 13, then I would stay there for 4 or 5 days to see if there is any significant difference.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Interested in how you were able to get the full graph screenshot like that. Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks ok to me. You want to make sure you do any adjustments slowly, and see how they work before increasing/decreasing.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First 2 nights Narcil 0 65 04-17-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Narcil
  Improvement after adjustments - still can't stay asleep DKane 0 74 04-12-2024, 09:55 AM
Last Post: DKane
  A Tale of Two Nights Everlong 0 80 04-08-2024, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 52 2,542 04-06-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: akarifur
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 324 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 9 660 03-30-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 1,029 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.