Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] My S9 E quit again, but restarted--a question about its use
RE: My S9 E quit again, but restarted--a question about its use
Remember a Resmed Autoset for her is considered a CPAP in Canada ask for one of those
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(03-14-2020, 02:33 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: Remember a Resmed Autoset for her is considered a CPAP in Canada ask for one of those

Thanks.That's what I bought last Thursday. I'm grateful for the help!

My old S9 Elite is safely put away, in case I need it. Over 22,000 hours...it deserves a medal! (at least a sticker! Wink )

I really, really like my S10 autsense for her with the settings recommended by sleeprider!
DaveL
Compliant for about 30 Canadian years

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. I hope to learn from you, and share my experiences with you. 
Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Success!

My Sleep Doc came through. He wrote a prescription for a new cpap and mask. My ResMed S9 Elite had over 22,000 hours on it, and I bought it used. It's a survivor! It will be my spare...

I took advice given here (THANK YOU!) and bought a ResMed autosens for her (registered in Ontario Canada as a cpap!)

I brought it home with a new heated hose and a new ResMed N20 mask.

I used it as a cpap for one night. Then over a period of several days, and with lots of help, I found my ideal settings.

My treatment is better; I feel more rested.

This is a major improvement for me. I'm finally making progress and enjoying better sleep quality.

Thank you to all who participated providing help.
DaveL
Compliant for about 30 Canadian years

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. I hope to learn from you, and share my experiences with you. 
Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New CPAP User ready to quit - Central Apnea, ASV tntfrahm 98 4,725 01-18-2020, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Geer1
Gross [Equipment] Intro! + Rant! + Rage-quit my DME, what should I buy? argh 13 1,092 09-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Quit CPAP tlippy 5 972 06-07-2019, 06:56 PM
Last Post: ajack
  My auto cpap quit working.... emergency !! sciencetruth101 5 1,015 10-20-2018, 10:18 AM
Last Post: ardenum
  High flow rate? - another unwell feeling, O2 dropping and quit breathing MyronH 18 1,845 06-18-2018, 09:03 AM
Last Post: MyronH
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 1,415 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Brick [Equipment] ResMed 10 just quit working mid nap!! Anyone had this happen? Please any help,apprec! Ulong 8 3,048 01-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.