Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] My S9 E quit again, but restarted--a question about its use
RE: My S9 E quit again, but restarted--a question about its use
Remember a Resmed Autoset for her is considered a CPAP in Canada ask for one of those
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2020, 02:33 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: Remember a Resmed Autoset for her is considered a CPAP in Canada ask for one of those

Thanks.That's what I bought last Thursday. I'm grateful for the help!

My old S9 Elite is safely put away, in case I need it. Over 22,000 hours...it deserves a medal! (at least a sticker! Wink )

I really, really like my S10 autsense for her with the settings recommended by sleeprider!
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Success!

My Sleep Doc came through. He wrote a prescription for a new cpap and mask. My ResMed S9 Elite had over 22,000 hours on it, and I bought it used. It's a survivor! It will be my spare...

I took advice given here (THANK YOU!) and bought a ResMed autosens for her (registered in Ontario Canada as a cpap!)

I brought it home with a new heated hose and a new ResMed N20 mask.

I used it as a cpap for one night. Then over a period of several days, and with lots of help, I found my ideal settings.

My treatment is better; I feel more rested.

This is a major improvement for me. I'm finally making progress and enjoying better sleep quality.

Thank you to all who participated providing help.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASV, N20, EERS?, How I quit mouth tape. Rich66 0 475 10-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  [Symptoms] Quit Nicotine and AHI and CA are worse ApneaND 0 260 09-23-2023, 12:39 PM
Last Post: ApneaND
  feeling like i should not have quit cpap threatment mugen4u 3 598 05-10-2023, 10:15 AM
Last Post: mugen4u
  Anyone quit CPAP because they felt worse? AlaskanJaeger 21 2,216 08-25-2022, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Wireless Quit on AirSense 10 LanceC 28 12,589 04-20-2022, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  PRS1 Modem Quit Sending Daily Data to Dream Mapper Bubster 2 744 01-13-2022, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New CPAP User ready to quit - Central Apnea, ASV tntfrahm 98 9,279 01-18-2020, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Geer1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.