Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My S9 not giving me graphs for Sleepyhead or ResScan???
My S9 not giving me graphs for Sleepyhead or ResScan???
First, I so glad and a bit supprised to find a location with a high degree of quality information, not the norm.
Was doing my AM download to Sleepyhead it downloaded summary info. only(no charts). Removed the card and inserted to card in to the S9 but got the same results. I pulled up Res Scan and rec. the same - only summary data. S 9 is less than a month.
Anyone had this happen? All ideas appreciated.
Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My S9 not giving me graphs for Sleepyhead or ResScan???
Hi BigBob2,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use the data management software but hang in there and someone will be along to help.
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Rob.

What versions of SleepyHead and ResScan are you using?

If it's not SleepyHead 0.9.8-1, download that from here:

http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH/index.html?TestingVersions
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
[quote='archangle' pid='99761' dateline='1423245242']
Welcome Rob.

What versions of SleepyHead and ResScan are you using?

If it's not SleepyHead 0.9.8-1, download that from here:

Thanks for the link. which I upgraded, but did not help. Maybe this is just a fluke ? Before today all was well, still have charts of history. I will try in the AM again. The ResMed software is 5.3

Oh BTW new software is nice.
Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-06-2015, 04:26 PM)BigBob2 Wrote: Thanks for the link. which I upgraded, but did not help. Maybe this is just a fluke ? Before today all was well, still have charts of history. I will try in the AM again. The ResMed software is 5.3

Oh BTW new software is nice.
Bob

Just in case it's the normal problem, try right-clicking in the graph area.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same machine. When I first got it, it would not record the high rate data.
I had to disconnect power for some minutes; then reconnect; and it worked.

Summary data is kept on the machine; The data card records 30 days of detailed data and 7 days of high sample rate data.
Once lost from the card, it cannot be recovered as the data only lives on the card.
A defective card is a possibility.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a "sleep quality" setting in the provider menu that has to do with AHI display. It should be set to on to display data.

In theory, it only affects the LCD display, not the SD card data, but check it.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to archangle, justMongo,sgearhart, for all suggestions,tried each but nothing changed. I opened the file this AM and info. was there for today. Info for the 6th is void except for summery info. Anyway seams to be ok for now.
Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
It's possible the SD card was not fully seated in the machine at the time the detailed information is written, just as it is turned off. I have forgotten to put the SD back into the machine a time or two. It records summary information, but the details for that day never appear. As long as the card is properly in-place from the beginning of a session until the machine stops writing to disk at the end of therapy, you will probably have the detailed data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-07-2015, 11:05 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: It's possible the SD card was not fully seated in the machine at the time the detailed information is written, just as it is turned off. I have forgotten to put the SD back into the machine a time or two. It records summary information, but the details for that day never appear. As long as the card is properly in-place from the beginning of a session until the machine stops writing to disk at the end of therapy, you will probably have the detailed data.

Thanks for you info. - Sounds like just what happened. I will be more attentive in the future.
Thanks again for sharing your past experiences
Bob
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,253 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 146 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 17 1,989 02-27-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 320 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 327 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 235 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,506 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.