Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived
Cool 
My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived
I have just set it up and will use it tonight.

It says it does not come with an SD because it does not need one  Huhsign

Can I still use one for Sleepyhead and ResScan or do I have to rely on myAir?

Thanks

Denis
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived
Yes you can use one. It inserts on the top left side.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
The machine will run without one BUT it will behave as a Brick.. Get a SD card and get detailed data!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, it will run quite happily without an SD card, as I discovered the other night... so it's not /needed/...

Unless they've made drastic changes, you should put an SD card in to collect the data for examination with SleepyHead and/or ResScan. I think we would have heard if they were removing the data collection capability.

I think they've just run out of the batch of 2GB plain old SD cards they bought so many years ago, and don't want to buy newer SDHC cards (or micro SDHC chips and adaptors)
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
One week with my new machine and I am very happy. My weeks figures from SleepyHead are AHI of 0.91 Average pressure of 12.43 and a 90% pressure of 14.48

I have my machine set at 8 - 18  Should I tighten those limits now to something like 11 to16 ?

Regards

Denis
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-29-2017, 02:14 AM)wolrab49 Wrote: One week with my new machine and I am very happy. My weeks figures from SleepyHead are AHI of 0.91 Average pressure of 12.43 and a 90% pressure of 14.48

I have my machine set at 8 - 18  Should I tighten those limits now to something like 11 to16 ?

Regards

Denis

To get your best answers you should post your daily charts.  
Are you having OA events, Hypopnea events, Flow Limits, Snores, or Clear Airway/Central events, when are you having them and what is happening around them?  Are you using EPR? At what level?  Are you using a ramp and are your events occurring there?

The GUESS is your 90% +/- 2cm.  But . . .   this is a big change and you are showing an AHI of Under 1.  ANY changes should be small and then wait for 5 to 7 days to see what, if any impact the changes have made.

My recommendation would be to leave it alone, if it works don't fix it.  

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
I just met with a respiratory therapist today and received my ResMed AirSense 10 for Her...can't wait to try it tonight and see if it makes a difference. I'm hopeful!
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Anaja... good luck
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Resmed 37028 Autosense Whines SleepHungry 18 933 11-24-2023, 01:54 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,626 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,489 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein
  Power connector on Resmed 11 Autosense mzipp 4 578 03-04-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  Air leak issues with Resmed Autosense 10 Connaisance 0 466 02-18-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Connaisance

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.