Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Need Help w/ ResMed M Series
Ohmy 
Need Help w/ ResMed M Series
Whole unit leaks water, but it HASN'T been tilted or bumped! It doesn't appear to be coming from the pull-out reservoir. 2 nights ago the blue LED on the humifier's humidity setting knob started blinking, and won't stop unless the unit is unplugged. And, I believe the humidifier's heater stopped working. I assume the heater and blinking issues are due to the water leak, but without a manual, it's hard to be sure. And unless there's a local problem with gravity, or somebody started moving it in their sleep, I can't figure out how the water is leaking (it sits on a very stable nightstand, and I don't fill the reservoir nearly full). Thoughts?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Help w/ ResMed M Series
Hi wtdavis55, welcome to the forum
There is no ResMed M Series, the M series is Respironcis machine
Look at the identification pictures and tell us which machine do you have so people who use this type of machine can helps
http://www.apneaboard.com/cpap-machine-p...ur-machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi wtdavis55,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe the tank is leaking where the metal plate seals to the plastic. It might only leak when it's in the machine being pressed on by the mechanism, and being heated.

The first step would be to replace the water tank.

However, the blinking blue light is usually a fatal problem with the heater in the humidifier.

You might try draining the water tank and running it with no water for a few nights to be sure that the humidifier is thoroughly dried out.

Don't spend too much money fixing the old machine. Check my signature line for a much better new model machine and buy it online or from someone on craigslist.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Respironic BiPAP M series pressure settings jamesmck 3 558 09-17-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Remstar pro m series two beeps how can I reset? cantgettosleep 2 1,051 05-21-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: cantgettosleep
  Philips Bipap auto sv advanced series one keithy62 5 596 03-23-2023, 07:56 PM
  Resmed A10 Series Power Switch Question Crimson Nape 6 632 02-02-2023, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Remstar Auto M Series "Service Required" msgill59 24 36,212 01-08-2023, 07:20 PM
  P-SERIES DIRECTORY IN MY COMPUTER caribsun 1 564 08-07-2022, 08:00 AM
  The Curious Case of Resmed 10 Series Clock Setting S. Manz 13 2,066 11-13-2021, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.