Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Need Software for Remstar Plus C-Flex
Just google sleepyhead 60 series patch.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The link to it is here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-28-2013, 08:47 PM)kadakia9508 Wrote: Can anyone tell me from where I can downlaod patch for sleepyhead as I can not able to download data of 460P from my SD card

Either Google it or we have the direct link to the patch in this post:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...d=98#pid98
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Huh, an Admin and two Mods replied. Great minds... Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
And the OP asked the same question in three different threads!
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-28-2013, 10:38 PM)Sleepster Wrote: And the OP asked the same question in three different threads!

Yep, shows how tired I am... didn't even realize it and I read those threads before I replied here, not even noticing that it was asked in the other 2 threads by the same person.

...need.... sleep... badly... Oh-jeez Bed
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Landy & Kadakia!

Welcome

This bunch is sure to help you all get on the right track!

=^.^=
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Greetings,

Brand new member here. I just got my CPAP less than 2 weeks ago. I have the REMSTAR PRO CPAP with C-Flex + and it has full efficacy data. I STRONGLY suggest that you get with your doc and DME to have a scrip specifically for one with full efficacy data. Thanks to a poster here, I was able to download the latest patch version of Sleepyhead to have an overview look at my data. Most important thing though is that your doc have access to your data. With your current machine, that's not going to happen.

Good luck
J
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] WANTED: CLINICIAN SETUP MANUAL for 60-series PR System One REMstar Plus w/ C-Flex SuperSleeper 1 83 08-17-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Galactus
Question [Equipment] trouble moving from RemStar Auto to AirSense 10 jim.evo 45 945 08-14-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Date not Changing on M Series Remstar redmed 1 89 08-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  How to change Remstar Auto A-Flex to English language Mike2630 5 150 07-31-2017, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Mike2630
  REMstar error reading SD Card tewmw 5 176 07-29-2017, 09:47 PM
Last Post: tewmw
  [Equipment] REMstar Pro C-Flex+ service required message Sultec 6 406 07-19-2017, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Sultec
  [CPAP] FlashAir III w/ PR System 1 A-Flex markn62 11 453 07-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: markn62