Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] New vs. Used Equipment
RE: New vs. Used Equipment
What started as a request for knowledge on used equipment has elicited much more valuable information. I was always a bit confused as to why my insurance company (Aetna) seemed indifferent to a problem as serious as sleep apnea. It's heartening to see that others have had similar responses and found a way around them.

Thank you very much for schooling me on insurance and the ramifications of taking the path of least resistance. Up until 3 years ago I rarely needed insurance. Now I see the value of knowing insurance company tactics and how to mitigate them. You all have increased my knowledge on the subject exponentially and I'm grateful.

This forum is the first one of any kind I've participated in and the knowledge and participation of it's members far surpasses what I expected. If not for this site I would still be using a "brick" that doesn't record any data and living with a painful mask jammed against my face.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Best place to buy cpap equipment in Dubai or UAE Foxhunt 6 546 02-14-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Macka
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 375 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [Equipment] Successful equipment modification tcurran 8 551 01-05-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  hammer44 - ASV Therapy Equipment Question hammer44 11 601 01-01-2024, 01:47 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] CPAP Equipment Selection mgonthier 1 333 09-13-2023, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  What to do with "old" equipment? Paul Van Benschoten 10 939 06-30-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  What's the quickest easiest way to clean your CPAP equipment? WWu777 24 3,734 03-06-2023, 06:55 PM
Last Post: nelamvr6

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.