Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] No Power
RE: No Power
From what I can see, it doesn't have a power brick in the sense that we normally see.
The AC main goes into the back of the machine with a strain relief on it. The only swapable part appears to be at the end that goes into the wall socket.
And, that appears to just be a plug adapter for various outlets found in various countries.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
The F&P Icon has an internal fuse that is "not user serviceable". Dumb, but they probably get to sell alot of service or new machines that way. It is mentioned in the manual as a non user replaceable fuse. Probably soldered in.

And, yes, there is no power brick on this unit. It takes ac input.
Post Reply Post Reply
Following
Post Reply Post Reply
Had similar issue occur last night with my F&P Icon Premio. While on vacation, there was a power surge before bedtime. When I went to use my machine, it initially had an error warning. I unplugged device and couldn't get it to power up. I'm now looking for a rental until I can figure out if I'm under warranty or not. I'd really like to open up the device but worried about voiding warranty.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 229 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,414 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  AirSense 10. Power cable broke on air tube connecting ring. Ruhtra 1 405 11-18-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  AirCurve power problem Shamus54 10 981 10-30-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Shamus54
  Resmed Airsense 11 blowing full power with no leaks bcodemz 2 870 10-29-2023, 07:57 PM
Last Post: bcodemz
  [Equipment] Portable Backup Power for Outages Craige 4 568 10-29-2023, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Craige

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.