Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] No access to reset data on Resmed S9
No access to reset data on Resmed S9
I have been on a fixed pressure Fisher and Paykel fr sometime and the machine needed replacing.

I purchased a used Resmed S9 Autoset with 3000 hrs total usage and in excellent condition. I have obtained the clinical user manual and understand and have accessed the Clinical features on the machine but it doesn't allow me to reset the data. These features are dimmed and non responsive.

I have used the machine for one night and the difference to my old machine was remarkable.

My only wish is to be able to reset the machine and allow me to access my data on sleepyhead.

All google searches haven't given me a suitable answer.

Any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No access to reset data on Resmed S9
(04-01-2018, 04:24 PM)Nugnut Wrote: I have been on a fixed pressure Fisher and Paykel fr sometime and the machine needed replacing.

I purchased a used Resmed S9 Autoset with 3000 hrs total usage and in excellent condition. I have obtained the clinical user manual and understand and have accessed the Clinical features on the machine but it doesn't allow me to reset the data. These features are dimmed and non responsive.

Contact Supplier #2 (see link to supplier list above). Besides Resmed themselves, if anyone would know it would be them.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is the SD data card in it and set to unlocked?
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Nugnut. Welcome to Apnea Board.

Looking at the manual of my S9 VPAP Adapt, the procedure seems to be:

1. Go into clinician mode
2. Go to the clinical setup menu and select "Configuration"
3. Select "Erase data", which will clear everything in the machine and SD card except run hours
4. Select "Restore defaults", which resets the machine to its factory settings

Your machine should now be a clean slate, ready for you to enter your own settings and start gathering data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone. Finally got it done and will see how it goes in SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 241 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 475 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone richapple 0 193 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: richapple
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 694 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,073 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,449 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 785 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.