Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Old CFlex Remstar Plus Manual needed
Old CFlex Remstar Plus Manual needed
Hi folks. This is my first post so please be gentle with me if I am in the wrong place.  . I am 70 yo from Australia and my CPAP is about the same age. Its a "Respironics C flex Remstar Plus" and its as big as a size 12 shoebox. There is a Remstar with the same name but looks to be 1/2 the size. Thats not mine. I have got an owners manual but it has a warning!! "Note to home care provider: Before beginning setup, be sure that you have available the REMstar Plus with C-Flex Home Care Provider Setup Instructions. Setup instructions are not provided in this manual."

I have 2 stents in my heart and been having some increased apnoea problems so I went to the local hospital sleep clinic. The doctor was a charming young lady who said she had never seen a CPAP machine this old before.  She called the technician and he said the same thing and failed to get into the set up routine. I went to the local Phillips folks and they said all the same things! 

Also the lady at Phillips said it was an old model and the software had worn out!! Ho Ho I have been in electronics all my life, have taught the subject in tech college and built my own computer in 1975 (Motorola 6800) and been writing software ever since so I knew she was talking BS..........  OK enough boasting from me.

Can some one help me please?   I can send a photo if it would help. I need the "REMstar Plus with C-Flex Home Care Provider Setup Instructions."

Thanks in Advance   Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Old CFlex Remstar Plus Manual needed
It looks like we have that one is Section 3 of the Setup Manuals link at the top of the page here.

is it "Respironics REMstar Pro with C-flex (not the "M" series, not the "PR System One")" ???

Available by email...
Post Reply Post Reply
[b]HI   [/b]
Thanks for that lightning reply!  Unfortunately my model does not have the word "Pro"  in its name.  I am scared to use the "Pro" manual in case theres a little gotcha in there that is so different from my machine that I really screw it up.

I have the owners manual      "REMstar Plus with C-Flex User Manual" but it warns I need the.....

"C-Flex Home Care Provider Setup Instructions"  If anyone out there has exactly this manual it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Skillful Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
My mistake! I grabbed the wrong one. Just 2 below the 'Pro' is the 'Plus':

Respironics REMstar Plus with C-flex (has 5 buttons on top, not the "M" series, not the "PR System One")

Is that the right one? Make the email request to check for sure.
Post Reply Post Reply
See if you can identify your machine from these pictures.

http://www.apneaboard.com/cpap-machine-p...ur-machine

Then order your manual

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

When ordering, follow directions and list the exact name of machine.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Skillful,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hopefully, you will find your manual and good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,524 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 145 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 379 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 97 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Help needed SteveC 23 1,068 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  help needed teamarliss 7 296 02-25-2024, 10:11 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,941 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.