Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Philips DreamStation CPAP ** found release month
Exclaimation 
Philips DreamStation CPAP ** found release month
i know some people have got this machine but that was a limited release
this is what i found

COMMING SOON
finally found a release date
The product will be officially be released in October of this year

exact quote the designer

During my time at Philips Design I had spent 12 months working on the research and industrial design of Philips Respironics next generation CPAP machine. Philips Healthcare has just announced the Dream Suite of products at the recent 2015 IFA Press Conference. The product will be officially be released in October of this year.
Published... : ... September 6, 2015

link to where i found it
behance.net/gallery/29285061/Coming-Soon-Philips-DreamStation-CPAP

Peace
Ricci
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Philips DreamStation CPAP ** found release month
That link is a post from a junior member of the product development team on a job search site. He can't speak officially for Philips Respironics. Here is the official press release:

http://www.ifa.philips.com/news/digital-...-solutions
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Ricci H,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I have had my dreamstation for over 2 months now. First was an auto CPAP and I am now on the auto BiPAP machine. Just want to say do not bother contacting Alicia on the press release as I just got an automated reply saying she is out of the office until 10/8. Was hoping to find out when the dream mapper app will be available and how and/or if it is different that then current sleep mapper app that while it worked with the dream station, sure seemed to have its issues and provided very limited info.

Mark W
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 40 3,215 5 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,959 348,882 10 hours ago
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  One month in and could use help RTC75321 1 84 03-16-2024, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] Low O2 After Almost a Month of Therapy somewherein413 36 919 03-14-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 316 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 181 28,811 03-10-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [CPAP] Month on CPAP can't stay asleep Trep1018 1 115 03-08-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.