Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Phillips Respironics Bipap
Smile 
Phillips Respironics Bipap

Good Morning! I am brand new to this group so please bare with me Dont-know I acquired a Phillips Respironics Bipap auto SV advanced model 950 along with a Remstar heated humidifier 1056215 back in 2013. I'm thinking of selling this machine as I no longer use this. I removed the sd card without thinking I might need it but now I realize that it is needed to pull up the number of hours used. Is there another way to obtain those hours? Also, does anyone have suggestions as to who buys used machines and what these models sell for used?Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Phillips Respironics Bipap
The machine hours are not on the SD card. To obtain the machine blower hours, go into clinical mode (turn to Setup and press control knob and ramp button until 2- beeps), then dial to INFO. You will see the non-resettable blower hours. While in clinical mode you want to reset therapy hours and purge personal therapy information stored on the machine.

Offering to sell on this forum is a fast path to trouble. Most private individuals sell on Craigslist or on another forum you that talks about CPAP. The 950 series was replaced in 2012 with the 960, and I'm not sure if a Dreamstation has been released yet in the ASV model. These are specialized machines designed to treat complex and central apnea, although they will also work in a simpler CPAP and BiPAP S mode. You can get an idea of the market by looking at Vendor #2 who sells used units. You will get between 1/2 to 2/3 of that price as a private seller. You can also search Craigslist nationally using Search Tempest and get an idea of what ASV Bilevels sell for.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's me again...I just went through my trash and behold...I found the sd card! It was clean (wrapped in a piece of paper) but I still wiped it off with some rubbing alcohol on my finger. I'm going to plug it in now and hopefully I will find out the hours used. Wish me luck! I'm still interested in any replies to the remaining of my post. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your response; I am not trying to sell on this board but was asking advice on how I could go about selling my machine, thank you for the warning though. Also, thanks for telling me how to get the hours used!! (it was only 660 hours). Who is Vendor#2? is he on this board? I will checkout Craigslist, thanks again!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Since the rules here prohibit mentioning .com names, we refer to vendors by their number on the Supplier List posted at the top of the forum page http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

I wasn't warning since I'm not a moderator, just don't want you to experience the dreaded "Commercial link removed" message.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,073 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 128 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 257 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 205 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 231 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 789 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,469 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.