Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Phillips Respironics system One [beeping]
Phillips Respironics system One [beeping]
Hi

My machine will not start It peeps and shuts off then beeps again and shuts off continuous cycle till it goes dead or finally starts takes about 10 minutes of this cycle repeating and repeating till it starts

I have changed outlets and cleared the memory card with no resolution

No error messages display

Thanks and highly appreciate any and all help

Dan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Phillips Respironics system One [beeping]
Most common cause of this fault is a failed AC adapter cord. If so, it might be a good time to get the heated hose adapter (requires PRS1 60 Series). They cost about $75 and include a higher rated adapter cord, new humidifier lid and heated hose. You have an older machine, and might qualify for a new replacement if your insurance is good.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleeprider for the quick response

I will order a new AC adapter
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dwalms,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy and hopefully, you will get your problem resolved,
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you point me in the direction of this kit sleeprider?
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
I found it. #6T-CONVKIT. That's a great deal
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
I have one installed on my PRS1 BiPAP, and did the conversion when it was my primary machine. It makes a nice difference in the humidifier performance, and gives you a stronger adapter. Top it off with a fleece hose cover and you won't recognize the machine.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,604 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,034 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 125 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,062 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 297 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 201 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.