Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Pillow issue solved maybe
Wink 
hi all

since recently being diagnosed i have had problem sleeping with a full face mask as i turn quite a lot and like to sleep on my side, the mask was therefore being pushed off leading to a high leakage

after looking at and reading reports on pillow threads i went against the cpap one and purchased a tempur cloud pillow similar prices but no cut outs so you are free to move anywhere on the pillow and it moulds not only around face but also mask

2 nights in so far and leaks have dropped dramatically and i am now able to get to sleep on my side, so heres hoping it lasts and is not a one off

thought i would share some success with you all
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for sharing. I will need to replace my pillow soon and I might look into this option.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2013, 03:22 PM)crazychef Wrote: after looking at and reading reports on pillow threads i went against the cpap one and purchased a tempur cloud pillow similar prices but no cut outs so you are free to move anywhere on the pillow and it moulds not only around face but also mask

It's $150! Holy <expletive>!!
Post Reply Post Reply

(04-10-2013, 07:18 PM)JJJ Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 03:22 PM)crazychef Wrote: after looking at and reading reports on pillow threads i went against the cpap one and purchased a tempur cloud pillow similar prices but no cut outs so you are free to move anywhere on the pillow and it moulds not only around face but also mask

If it works, it would be worth the cost. Hopefully, you can return it within a reasonable timeframe if it doesn't help you.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2013, 07:25 PM)cbramsey Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 07:18 PM)JJJ Wrote:

If it works, it would be worth the cost. Hopefully, you can return it within a reasonable timeframe if it doesn't help you.

yes expensive but i am getting a better result on my machine so worth it for me and yes they allow a return in uk at 30 days
Post Reply Post Reply
I didn't realize those pillows were that pricey. However, if you can afford to buy it and it's helping you get a better night's sleep, then it's worth it.
Post Reply Post Reply

We've looked at them for me but I'm concerned about the heat issues. We have a memory foam topper for our bed and it is hot. And hard as a brick when cold.

After you've used it a while, please write a review of it in the Review section.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...iews-Forum
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airfit p10 nasal pillow swap? pcplus2 10 376 04-19-2017, 12:37 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  [Equipment] Nose Pillow useronly 5 205 04-14-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: useronly
  S9 Autoset SD card issue (or is it normal?) bexiesbruv 8 229 03-26-2017, 08:12 AM
Last Post: bexiesbruv
  [Equipment] Voltage Issue on Dreamstation? jhick09 10 343 03-23-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
Sad [CPAP] My Sleep Apnea Story and CPAP Issue ihatesleepapnea2017 8 323 03-17-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  OPUS 360 Nasal Pillow Mask question djfro 0 149 03-01-2017, 04:21 PM
Last Post: djfro
  Icon and Sleepy Head issue remltr 6 477 02-27-2017, 03:01 AM
Last Post: woozie38