Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: Airplane mode after compliance: ON or OFF?
This poll is closed.
Yes
18.18%
6 18.18%
No
81.82%
27 81.82%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Equipment] Poll: How many turn airplane mode ON after compliance?
RE: Poll: How many turn airplane mode ON after compliance?
(03-06-2018, 10:05 AM)pholynyk Wrote: CB91710 - I wonder if both your machines have the same model and REF number on the back plate? The FAA letter I saw a while ago had a lot of different model numbers all for the AirSense 10 Auotset. I have no idea how ResMed assigns model numbers, of course.
I posted the serial numbers here a couple of months ago.  They were identical except for the build date.. maybe a month apart.
I'll look at the back plate when I think of it.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I answered no because I normally leave it off. I did turn it on until I could delete my MyAir account when the MyAir terms of service changed. I have it off now. I didn't like having to deal with a nag every time the machine is shut down.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Like lots of the others thus far, it just makes sense to leave it on. I wouldn't want to deal with the irritating reminder.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-07-2018, 05:51 AM)pupcamper Wrote: I answered no because I normally leave it off. I did turn it on until I could delete my MyAir account when the MyAir terms of service changed. I have it off now. I didn't like having to deal with a nag every time the machine is shut down.

Ha! I had my MyAir account deleted for the very same reason. Kept the machine in airplane mode while doing it though.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-07-2018, 12:50 AM)CB91710 Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 10:05 AM)pholynyk Wrote: CB91710 - I wonder if both your machines have the same model and REF number on the back plate? The FAA letter I saw a while ago had a lot of different model numbers all for the AirSense 10 Auotset. I have no idea how ResMed assigns model numbers, of course.
I posted the serial numbers here a couple of months ago.  They were identical except for the build date.. maybe a month apart.
I'll look at the back plate when I think of it.
SN 2316170xxxx
REF 37028
LOT 1181914
R370-454/1

SN 2316139xxxx
REF 37028
LOT 1170670
R370-454/1
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, CB - Now I really have no idea how ResMed keeps track of models and features. I have to wonder how they do it - it must be a software maintenance nightmare.
Post Reply Post Reply
Example of an ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV (mine):

SN 2216161xxxx
REF 37043
LOT 1207649
R370-4102/1
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 221 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 229 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AutoSet for Her Mode brainfoggysleeper 4 224 02-25-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: brainfoggysleeper
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,372 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 443 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti
Question Is it OK to turn on an oxygen concentrator before my APAP machine? EMihalis 10 684 12-15-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Changed my mother over to APAP Mode: Phaleronic 2 371 12-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.