Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Prescriptions For CPAP Supplies
RE: Prescriptions For CPAP Supplies
(08-17-2014, 10:05 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: CPAP prescriptions aren't like prescription for controlled substances, where drug abuse can occur with an open-ended prescription. So far, I've not heard of people checking into a rehab clinic for CPAP abuse. Bigwink

I can see it now. Group therapy in Rehab for HoseHeads. Everyone sitting around with their respective masks and hoses dangling from their respective faces - but no CPAP machines. "Hello, my name is MAPnea and I'm addicted to breathing while I sleep….." Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for all the responses. I had my cardiologist write me one today. This is the second of three (excluding the first) that he has written. He made a comment something to the effect he may not be able to write anymore citing it has been 4 years since I had a sleep study. UGGGGGGGH!
To err is human, but to really mess things up, you need a computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-18-2014, 03:04 PM)Airstream Wrote: Thank you for all the responses. I had my cardiologist write me one today. This is the second of three (excluding the first) that he has written. He made a comment something to the effect he may not be able to write anymore citing it has been 4 years since I had a sleep study. UGGGGGGGH!

Has to be a doctor in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge who'll write an Rx for you.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Who Do You Get Your Supplies From? Fritz1255 2 176 03-29-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 220 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 330 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 974 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 431 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Extra Supplies Columbiabill 2 416 12-28-2023, 03:15 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Wink CPAP machine and supplies? Insurance or not? Fatheaded 13 1,702 11-26-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: RedNailz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.