Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Prisma20A Heinen + Löwenstein
Prisma20A Heinen + Löwenstein
Good afthernoon,

I'm looking for software for reading the results of my CPAP-system the Prisma20A of
Heinen + Löwenstein. Who can help me?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Gert Jan

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Prisma20A Heinen + Löwenstein
Hello Gert Jan.

Sorry for the delay, but I think the only one that might be able to help you is DocWils.

I did a quick "google" of the prisma20a and found their home page. Perhaps they have something there that can help you, or maybe you could send them and email?

It does look like you have a nice, data capable machine.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Come back to see if someone can provide more assistance.

Post Reply Post Reply
Weinmann's Prisma line of CPAP devices come with their won software for home analysis, called PrismaTS. There should be a CD-Rom included in the machine's package - if you did not receive it, please contact your device's provider or DME and request they get a copy to you, or directly from Weinmann. I am sorry I don't know more than that about the Prisma system - despite it being a German maker, it is uncommon here in Switzerland, where the first preferences seem to be Respironics and Resmed. If you decide to order it, the part number is WM93331 for the CD alone, with a data cable WM93335. There is no direct download, you would have to request it. I do not know if Sleepyhead supports the PrismaLine, you would need to ask the developers of Sleepyhead. We have no copies at our labs here, so I could not peruse it to see if it is any good, but it is proprietary to your device so should do the trick.

The PDF on the software is here: http://www.weinmann-medical.com/fileadmi...1-2014.pdf

Sorry I could not be of more help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Many Thanks for your reply! I come back later to see other reactions.
All the best Air!

Gert Jan

(05-16-2015, 01:13 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Hello Gert Jan.

Sorry for the delay, but I think the only one that might be able to help you is DocWils.

I did a quick "google" of the prisma20a and found their home page. Perhaps they have something there that can help you, or maybe you could send them and email?

It does look like you have a nice, data capable machine.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Come back to see if someone can provide more assistance.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transitioning from ResMed to Lowenstein Prisma 20A SakimaStorm 2 100 Yesterday, 02:38 PM
Last Post: SakimaStorm
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 367 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  1 year on CPAP - No progress: Lowenstein Prisma Smart phoen1kx 30 1,472 03-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 626 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  [Equipment] Lowenstein prima 25s support ? cbow48 6 680 02-14-2024, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Macka
  Lowenstein in US morningstar 2 506 10-24-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.