Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F&P Simplus questions
F&P Simplus questions
I am a new user of resmed autoset s9. Within a few days started to feel better and more energetic. I've been using the resmed f10 ffm. It works fine with little leaks., but the straps are cutting top of my ears ( they are not that big). Since I am a new user I was offered today an exchange for F@P Simplus. Does any one has an experience with both or one. Please advice. Thanks a lot.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F&P Simplus questions
(09-08-2014, 07:08 PM)bbj123 Wrote: I am a new user of resmed autoset s9. Within a few days started to feel better and more energetic. I've been using the resmed f10 ffm. It works fine with little leaks., but the straps are cutting top of my ears ( they are not that big). Since I am a new user I was offered today an exchange for F@P Simplus. Does any one has an experience with both or one. Please advice. Thanks a lot.

Hi bbj123,
First, welcome to this forum. You've found a great place to get answers.

I am a very happy user of the F&P Simplus. It is the 2nd mask I have tried and I expect it will be my mask for a good while. Very comfortable, low leaks, no complaints.

Here is a thread that talks further about the Simplus. You will find quite a bit more info about the Simplus just by searching the forum.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...2#pid38602

Good luck in your CPAP journey.
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F&P Simplus questions
My husband uses the F&P Simplus and loves it. He is new to treatment but finds it very comfortable and has done very well with leaks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EPR questions juniper 5 129 3 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Surgery questions sarahsleeps 8 137 4 hours ago
Last Post: coffee9724
Question [Equipment] Airsense 11 Questions tblaster 2 144 04-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: tblaster
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 243 03-27-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 351 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 306 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 328 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.