Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Problem importing data from Sleepyhead
When I choose "File" "Import Data" I'm asked to choose a folder and I get a message saying "please remember to point the importer at the root folder or drive letter of your data card a not a subfolder."

I have no idea what this means. Would someone please translate it for me? Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum, vsummers13
I have no idea either, hope someone does
Have you tried ResScan, ResScan windows only and does not work with Mac computers
Post Reply Post Reply
The drive letter with :\ is the root folder. My USB card reader gets assigned the drive letter G so the root folder is G:\
Post Reply Post Reply

Make sure the SD Card is in the SD reader and then check on windows explorer to see if the card is recognized, and where you see the sd card is where the data is mine is H:\
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi vsummers13,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2014, 07:48 PM)vsummers13 Wrote: When I choose "File" "Import Data" I'm asked to choose a folder and I get a message saying "please remember to point the importer at the root folder or drive letter of your data card a not a subfolder."

I have no idea what this means. Would someone please translate it for me? Thanks.

I am glad you asked this question because I get that onscreen message too. We both learned something....thanx again.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information [Diagnosis] Help evaluating SleepyHead data LeeKopp 7 269 Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Last Post: LeeKopp
  New to CPAP, need help understanding SleepyHead data bricked 8 311 10-13-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: bricked
  ResMed Airsense 10 Setting Date Problem Reuven Gruber 10 935 10-13-2017, 10:46 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Interpret Sleepyhead Data FozzyDaBear 1 136 10-06-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  How do you open the humidifier? Problem solved. HalfAsleep 4 210 09-29-2017, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Timur
  [Treatment] Flow Limitations, a problem or not? storywizard 9 280 09-23-2017, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] DreamStation Auto Humidification problem Giasdaddy2010 15 6,591 09-20-2017, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Healthkares