Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Why Would S9 Show No Usage for One Night?
RE: Why Would S9 Show No Usage for One Night?
(05-16-2014, 06:16 AM)JimZZZ Wrote: Well...it was a "one-night" problem.

Sleepyhead shows a normal night for 5/15 (last night) but imports nothing for 5/14.

The S9 LCD Sleep Report:
Period One Week
Days Used 6/7

If I understand correctly, that means the S9 summary data is missing one day from last week.

Like PollCat, I suspected that the card was not properly seated but as robysue said "That would cause no data to show up in SH. But it would NOT affect the data on the machine's LCD provided you looked at the LCD data before noon on the S9's internal clock." Also, I habitually observe the S9 message "reading SD card" to confirm that I have unlocked the card and inserted it fully. So I'm fairly sure the card was seated.

Hmmm...I'll wait for an opinion from our alien watchers.

Well unless the machine had a major brain farc, the summary data will still be present. Once you plopped the sdcard back into the machine, it will have written it to the card. But without the detail stuff, Sleepyhead will simply elect to not look for it. You can see it with the Rescan software if you have installed that.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Why Would S9 Show No Usage for One Night?
(05-16-2014, 06:39 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Well unless the machine had a major brain farc, the summary data will still be present. Once you plopped the sdcard back into the machine, it will have written it to the card. But without the detail stuff, Sleepyhead will simply elect to not look for it. You can see it with the Rescan software if you have installed that.
The data for 5/14, both summary and detailed does not exist in Sleepyhead, ResScan or on the S9 LCD Sleep Report. I was counting on you to give me the alien invasion explanation. I think May 14th was absorbed by a ripple in the time/space continuum. At least at my house it was. I'm pretty sure I went to bed that night.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 895 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 625 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  [Diagnosis] Do my sleep lab results show that I have uars? michelbeaini 1 233 02-13-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  If nasal congestion is a problem, will this show in my AHI? canigetawitness1992 4 391 01-29-2024, 09:20 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  Extreme Anxiety during day after CPAP usage...something physiological? gohoos1998 9 718 12-29-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Leedsunited92
  [CPAP] Need some help if possible - sudden change in response from 4hrs to 1.5hrs usage OverflowingJoyEntity 6 487 11-28-2023, 12:13 PM
Last Post: OverflowingJoyEntity
  Incorrect usage report Resmed Airsense 11 hydra 0 700 07-06-2023, 09:09 AM
Last Post: hydra

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.