Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Queries on missing/new options in Airsense 10 Autoset for Her
Queries on missing/new options in Airsense 10 Autoset for Her
Hi Folks

I am new here. Apologies if these questions were asked and answered. I did try searching but did not find a relevant fit. I have just got a used Resmed S10 Airsense Autoset for her machine. Could not afford a new one and hence settled for a used one. This has about 1300 hours of usage shown in the About option. It came with a ClimateLineAir Heated Tube. The device is working properly in terms of the air output etc. But i notice the following issues with the device

1. There following options are not visible in either My Options or in the Clinical Settings. How do i enable these settings?
- Climate Control
- Tube Temperature
- Warmup

2. I found a new option call "Tube" under the Accessories section. This has only 2 options "SlimLine" and "Standard". I did not see this option in any of the videos i have seen of this device.

3. What i have seen in various videos is the when you connect the ClimateLineAir Heated Tube to the device a visible indicator is shown in the screen. But when i connect it to the device there is no indicator or anything on the screen.

4. The 4G connection does not work. The symbol shown is of no network available. But this i am guessing is because Data Connectivity feature is not supported here in my region.

The firmware version of the device is SX567-0401

Any advice on these ?

Thanks in advance

I have attached screenshots of the setting and my options screen below

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Queries on missing/new options in Airsense 10 Autoset for Her
It looks like in the third photo, the humidifier is turned to Off. Turn it to On and see if the other options pop up.

Also, order a Clinicians Manual for your machine:
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The "tube" is referring to the air hose in use.  A standard is 19 mm in diameter and the slimline is 15 mm in diameter.  Both hoses use a standard hose connection, which is 22 mm.  This is one of the few, if not the only, standards that all CPAP manufacturers have incorporated into their machine designs.  When you connect a ClimateLine hose, its electrical connection will automatically override this setting and set the machine for its use. The ClimateLine is specific to each Resmed series model. The S9, A10, and A11 series all use a different one.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2022, 02:07 PM)OpalRose Wrote: It looks like in the third photo, the humidifier is turned to Off.  Turn it to On and see if the other options pop up.

Also, order a Clinicians Manual for your machine:

Thanks for the quick response. Enabling humidity got the warmup option enabled. But the other options  Climate Control, Tube Temperature are still missing 

The tube option continues to be there with only  2 sub values.

(03-17-2022, 02:19 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The "tube" is referring to the air hose in use.  A standard is 19 mm in diameter and the slimline is 15 mm in diameter.  Both hoses use a standard hose connection, which is 22 mm.  This is one of the few, if not the only, standards that all CPAP manufacturers have incorporated into their machine designs.  When you connect a ClimateLine hose, its electrical connection will automatically override this setting and set the machine for its use.

Unfortunately this is not happening. Is there any way to check the hose ?
Post Reply Post Reply
I did not red all answers but seems nobody told how to access THE FULL SETUP SCREEN.
At the same time push on the Selection button and HOME button.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2022, 06:20 PM)BeauPetitNez Wrote: I did not red all answers but seems nobody told how to access THE FULL SETUP SCREEN.
At the same time push on the Selection button and HOME button.

Thanks for the revert. The first few screenshots are from the full setup screen you are referring to.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have your hose properly attached to the machine when you are trying to find the information? I had to read my instructions to find out I couldn't change tube temperature without the tub (hose) being attached.
Post Reply Post Reply
Some of the machines are sold without the humidifier in some markets. (I wonder if the hose could be used at all on the basic machine. I bought the cover plate in case I travel and can't be bothered with the weight of the reservoir and water.)

When you put the hose on my machine I have to be really careful that I put it on carefully or there's no connection. My S10 for her has the water tank and same hose referred to.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-18-2022, 10:28 PM)SideSleeper Wrote: Do you have your hose properly attached to the machine when you are trying to find the information?  I had to read my instructions to find out I couldn't change tube temperature without the tub (hose) being attached.

Yes the hose is connected properly. I checked it multiple times. Tried multiple times. Cleaned the contacts etc. But still no luck

(03-18-2022, 10:51 PM)DaveL Wrote: Some of the machines are sold without the humidifier in some markets.  (I wonder if the hose could be used at all on the basic machine.  I bought the cover plate in case I travel and can't be bothered with the weight of the reservoir and water.)

When you put the hose on my machine I have to be really careful that I put it on carefully or there's no connection. My S10 for her has the water tank and same hose referred to.

The humidifier works fine. Its just that the option is not visible. When i exported the data to OSCAR, the Climate Control is showing as Auto
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 29 521 26 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 125 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 845 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 169 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 273 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 171 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.