Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Questions about Philips DreamStation Go
Questions about Philips DreamStation Go
I am doing a lot of traveling this summer. In the past if I was traveling by plane and only going away for a few days I would leave my CPAP at home because it was a lot for me to maneuver and carry especially if I was carrying on my suitcase, but I really felt not using my machine by the end of the trip. I was looking into travel machines and was wondering about the Dreamstation Go since I have the “home” model. Any thoughts on this machine? Is it a lot smaller than the home model? In pictures it’s hard to tell how big it actually is. There is a humidifier available now for the machine. If i got the humidifier am I able to choose weather I want to have it on or off? Or will I always have to bring it? Just not sure how much bigger the humidifier will make the unit. 
Thanks in advance for the information! I just don’t want to spend money on it if there not much difference in size
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Questions about Philips DreamStation Go
I just finished a trial with the Dream Station Go with the humidifier. The unit and the humidifier seemed to work well. The unit can be used with or without the humidifier. As far as the size goes, it is about 40% smaller than the larger version, mainly because the height is about 2" rather than 3.5 -4". The length and width with and without the humidifier are not a lot different from the full sized Dream Station. The weight is about 30% less. You can check the exact numbers on any of the retail sites.
I returned the unit for two reasons. First, it was considerably more noisy than the full sized unit, and secondly, the unit cannot be used with the humidifier and the battery attached at the same time.
Hope this helps.   Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Questions about Philips DreamStation Go
I'd steer clear of resmed mini, I have it and its only good for using on a plane/train etc. Dreamstation Go is a good choice but its almost the same size like the full model only different shape. Why not take your machine with you?

I don't know which model Dreamstation you got but I'd just get a second full machine, Dreamstation Go is same price like a regular CPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 151 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,830 Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,613 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,053 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 267 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,085 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 373 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.