Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] REMStar Pus C-Flex reset
RE: REMStar Pus C-Flex reset...
Another good description of a "BRICK," (Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha?)
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2013, 04:26 PM)zonk Wrote:
(05-25-2013, 06:37 AM)archangle Wrote: I don't usually comment on typos,
what typos?

The thread title says, "REMStar Pus C-Flex reset" rather than "REMStar Plus C-Flereset"

He was saying that REMstar Pus is a good description of this CPAP machine.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe they don't know what a pus is down under? Too-funny
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: REMStar Pus C-Flex reset

Clean and reseat the "silicone/rubber sensing piece" works for me.

I have a REMstar Pro C-Flex + ... with System-One Heated Humidifier unit.
Problem = Service Required.
* I removed / detached the humidifier unit from the main unit.
* Removed the 2 hex screws on from the bottom of the main unit.
* Inside the main unit, I removed the "silicone/rubber sensing piece" and cleaned with water. Look like there was some water-hardness residues on the "silicone sensing piece".
That fixed the problem .... THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi h4ppyb4by,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Glad you were able to fix your machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay archangle, that was funny!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
Still having the problem. Lowered the humidify from 5 to 3 .... didn't help. The machine runs for 2 or 3 days then same problem "Service Required". I just open up the machine and re-position the silicon/rubber piece ... then it works again. For now, I just leave the 2 screws out for easy open up the machine when I need to "reset" it.
Post Reply Post Reply
My REMstarPlus M series C-Flex has SIX screws on the bottom (older model?). My machine went out at the worst possible time, I'm out of town for 9 days for my daughter's wedding. In a hotel with my wife and face the prospect of having to sleep on the pull out bed for the next week. I'm going to give your solution a shot as soon as I get (or buy) the proper screw driver. Thanks for at least giving me some hope!
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-12-2014, 10:57 AM)squid4488 Wrote: My REMstarPlus M series C-Flex has SIX screws on the bottom (older model?). My machine went out at the worst possible time, I'm out of town for 9 days for my daughter's wedding. In a hotel with my wife and face the prospect of having to sleep on the pull out bed for the next week. I'm going to give your solution a shot as soon as I get (or buy) the proper screw driver. Thanks for at least giving me some hope!
Hi squid4488,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
That's a bummer, what a bad time for your machine to go out on you; hopefully you can get it to work for you.
Best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
As did others, I took off the cover, removed the circuit board, removed the three hole sensor gasket. Then reassembled and it is working, for how long I am not sure.

But sheesh, feel asleep in an afternoon meeting today! Its been two years since that happened.

Oh and the machine is 2 years and 3 months old, so just out of warranty of course.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picked up ResMed 10 today, concerned about ability to reset flow rates NewlyDiagnosed 10 232 04-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 477 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  [Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone richapple 0 210 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: richapple
Question [CPAP] Reset motor run hours after new motor djforrestidaho 9 904 12-06-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 273 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  Any one know how reset the Resmed Airsense 10? hs8738 8 28,015 11-24-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Apex XT Auto CPAP - Error 003 - Factory Reset? zephyr325 0 879 05-24-2023, 03:52 PM
Last Post: zephyr325

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.