Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] REMstar Auto A-Flex Compliance
I was decreasing my CPAP pressure because I have lost 20 lbs and I now wake up every morning with a belly full of air. I inadvertently reset all of my Compliance numbers. There is no date listed under the VIC data, and ALL stats (7 day > 4, 30 day > 4, VIC, AHI, etc.) all read 0. I used my CPAP last night, but none of the statistics changed. Is there a way to reset the date so that the statistics start accumulating again?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ssfeide,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for suggestions to help you and best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Try the usual thing, unplugging and check you did not turn off "Show AHI/leak/PB" by mistake, any change in machine hours? ... machines hours hours are not erased

From the manual: The device accumulates individual Apnea/Hypopnea indices (AHI) for each session the patient used the device.
This screen displays the average of these individual nightly AHI values over a 7 day and 30 day time frame (provided the device has at least 7 or 30 days of data respectively).
If the device has only 5 days of data to use for the calculation, the 5 day average value will be seen under the 7 day display.

Post Reply Post Reply

Tried unplugging and plugging back in - no change. I have used my CPAP for 2 nights since erasing the information (both about 7 hours); however, 7 day and 30 day > 4 hr data = 0. AHI is 0. VIC = 0. Start Date ---------. I think if I could reset the start date, data would begin accumulating again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RemStar Pro 2 w/C-Flex - parts needed blackhawk2737303 3 76 Yesterday, 02:02 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [CPAP] Flex or Flex + settings ruiparede 5 159 12-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Compliance report gmehrotra 3 193 11-21-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Compliance yankees123 8 275 11-17-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  REMstar SE service manual Baretty 7 247 11-16-2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Gary1of2
  Respironics RemStar 60 Auto heated tube available? jaw2004 3 190 10-25-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: jaw2004
  A-flex versus Bi-flex Gary K 0 158 10-24-2017, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Gary K