Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] RESMED AIR SENSE10 SLEEP REPORTS
RESMED AIR SENSE10 SLEEP REPORTS
Can anyone explain why the "events per hour" number and the "AHI" number match each night when the AirSense10 is set to report results one night at a time? When set to monthly, those numbers do not match each night. In both cases, the numbers are different between nights. I am reading the numbers on the AirSense10 screen, not off of the SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: RESMED AIR SENSE10 SLEEP REPORTS
The events per hour is just an alternate way of saying AHI.

So when you have report period set for one night it will be the same........but when you change the report period to say one month for example the report is giving you the AVERAGE AHI for a one month period therefore the month average will not match the one night figure.

Also be aware that a quirk of the Airsense.....if power is interrupted for any reason the report period will default to one month average.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lingering fatigue: trust Resmed sleep report? gcritchley 115 3,265 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
Last Post: gcritchley
  Resmed apnealink home sleep test issues greywyvern 5 216 08-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Mogy
  Machine No Longer has Climate Control But SH Still Reports CC at Auto ramphil2019 4 329 08-12-2019, 09:03 AM
Last Post: pageski
  Looking for a few sleep reports from a Dreamstation ASV My3rd3y3 1 275 02-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Did in-home sleep study, seeking referral to remote sleep medicine doc (telemedicine) NightOwl42 11 906 02-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Stom
Gross [Health] 2 yrs w/ Resmed S9 8h/nite great sleep --> since very 1st nite w/ R10, broken sleep dumbfounded 3 366 11-30-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: dumbfounded
Exclaimation Here is what a Sleep Tech Supervisor told me about my recent sleep study MyronH 29 2,293 11-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Last Post: zzzlessinMS

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.