Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] RESMED S9 Need some help. reading same info every day.
RE: RESMED S9 Need some help. reading same info every day.
I guess the important thing is that the right treatment is still delivered at the mask, but I still think it's inexcusable that the machines need to be reset once in a while to get the data working. Dont-know It's not something I expect from an expensive medical appliance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Would this be a good time to re-open the "ResMed vs Respironics" discussion again? Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Although I haven't had the issue myself, I still think I'd rather unplug the ResMed once in a while than to bare the looks of a Respironics. Remember, I also have to live with it while I'm awake! Grin

I jest!

Kids, don't make commitments based on looks alone. It invites maintenance issues.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-09-2013, 04:59 PM)Paptillian Wrote: Kids, don't make commitments based on looks alone. It invites maintenance issues.

The same is true of significant-other relationships.

[ Yeah, I know: Offtopic ]
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a similar issue on my ResMed s9 where I have recently noticed that when I check my sleep quality report in the morning, it reads Usage 0.0 hrs, Mask Fit red face and AHI -.

This has never happened to me before and I know I am sleeping over 7 hours without any issues; I usually get readings where the Usage is anywhere between 7 to 9 hours (depending on how long I sleep), Mask Fit is a green smiley face and my AHI reading is anywhere between 1.0 - .05

Please let me know if anyone has encountered similar issues and steps to resolve.

For tonight I have unplugged the unit, removed the SD card, waited for about 5 minutes and reinserted the SD card and plug the unit back into the electrical outlet, in the hopes of resetting the system.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is an old thread but after midday the stats shown onscreen clear and reset to zero chech the time set on your S9
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 133 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 20 988 03-08-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 261 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Help with reading OSCAR and adjusting settings deirdrepen 2 237 01-24-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 694 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  Help reading Oscar Charts Wisurid 3 385 12-25-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  DreamStation Go Recall [consolidated replacement & compensation info & questions] PHXSleeper 127 19,650 12-17-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.