Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Received my new Philips Go, locked at a too low pressure. How do I unlock it?
Received my new Philips Go, locked at a too low pressure. How do I unlock it?
Received my new Philips Go to replace a broken S9, but it is locked at a too low pressure. How do I unlock to change it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Received my new Philips Go, locked at a too low pressure. How do I unlock it?
Go here for directions on how to ask for a copy of the Clinician Manual via email:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Scroll down to Section Three where the Clinician Manuals available for emails are located...

Make sure you copy/paste the exact model from the list you're looking for (Sounds like you need either the DreamStation Go CPAP or the DreamStation Go Auto-PAP)

The Clinician Manual has all the instructions on how to get into the Clinical Menu, including how to change pressure(s).

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,855 03-27-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,622 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,073 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,315 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 383 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,127 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Philips SD Card Format Question Crimson Nape 1 236 02-16-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.