Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Recommended compatible sd cards & sd card reader for Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Recommended compatible sd cards & sd card reader for Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Hi All,

I'm new to CPAP; as the title says, I'm wanting recommendations for compatible sd cards and an sd card reader for my Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Recommended compatible sd cards & sd card reader for Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Hi UncollapseMeThroat -  Welcome

Any SD card 2Gb to 32Gb will work.  SD card readers are a "Dime-a-Dozen" and are sold almost everywhere that sells other computer related items.  About the only difference that I've found between them is some of the lesser expensive models don't have the Write Protect switch installed.  That isn't a deal breaker for your model CPAP.  

I hope I've answered your questions.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Recommended compatible sd cards & sd card reader for Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet
OK, thanks!  I was going to pick up a reader today at Walmart, but then saw bad reviews and comments that the reader fried their SD cards.  I think I'll still go with a better reader, though.  I installed the SleepyHead software today, so I'm eager to see more sleep data from what the cpap machine provides each morning.
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought one from Amazon that has been working fine to let my Easy Compliance software read the data my Apex ICH Auto puts on my 4GB card. I don't think I'm allowed to pose the link but Amazon has a good review system so you should be able to find one you like.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, groggygirl. I bought a reader yesterday at Amazon that had good reviews. The price was good, too, so I actually paid shipping (gasp, LOL) to have it arrive today.
Post Reply Post Reply
LOL, Uncollapse! I think I paid the extra for 1-day delivery for both the mask and the eventual nasal pillows I ordered there. From what I'm reading here, I think it's time to order new cushions for the pillows, too, although they are still reasonably comfortable.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a FlashAir 32 GB card and use FlashPap to wirelessly transmit CPAP data to my computer. It's really convenient, and highly recommend considering this card! There are some steps to setup the card and making it work with FlashPap, but once it's up and running it's great! You can search the board for more information about FlashPap.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow, yeah, thanks for the wireless info, Coffee Man.  I'll check it out.

Yeah, groggy girl, only our cpap crap would cause us to actually pay shipping, when needed, LOL.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, so I did a bit of poking around for the FlashAir SD card and FlashPap - for sure I'll look more into this.  

Is there a fee (monthly or annually) for the wireless data transmission?
Post Reply Post Reply
Just send all your money to the Apnea Board, we'll make sure it gets to the correct place. Big Grin  

Seriously No, the FlashAir and FlashPAP are allowing a wireless device (FlashAir) to connect to your network and allow for the downloading of sleep data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 182 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  N30i [what mask setting] Airsense 10 AutoSet Topdogg7505 8 3,241 04-20-2024, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ahfairley
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,593 04-18-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
Question [Equipment] What Is Autoset (ResMed) 10 and Can It Be Disabled? Rickyricardo 2 92 04-18-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 176 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 27,235 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Recommended soft cervical collar? Ynot 7 584 04-11-2024, 09:48 AM
Last Post: cps22

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.