Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] RemZZZ
RE: RemZZZ
(08-14-2012, 04:21 PM)zonk Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 11:04 AM)Becky at RemZzzs Wrote: However, I just wanted to let you know that we do have HCPCS codes, so RemZzzs® CPAP Mask Liners are now billable to Medicare and many private insurances.

Neither Medicare nor my private insurance would reimburse me for the mask liners or for anything else for that matter
Welcome Becky

Unfortunately, we have had this happen quite a lot, until we really started to push the dme's in the USA to purchase RemZzzs® CPAP Mask Liners on behalf of the patient and bill the insurance directly, rather than seeking reimbursement after the fact. If you are in the USA and if you would like, you can have your dme call us for samples and information and we can walk them through the process! [phone number removed] , opt. 1 for Wholesale. :O)

However, Zonk, I noticed that you are in Australia. We do have a company that orders a lot from us in Australia. They might be able to help you further navigate the insurance world on your side of the pond. I am not sure how to share that info with you and still stay within the requested parameters here on the forum, since they are not on the CPAP supplier list here.

Take Care and Thank You for the Welcome! ~Becky

Moderator: while we enjoy the presence of DME or manufacturers, we must limit their information in order to maintain a non-commercial site. Please use the PM feature in the future for conveying contact information.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RemZZZ
Becky, please refrain from using colored font. It can be difficult to read and annoying. We have members who have difficulty seeing the text and when it is colored, it makes it even more difficult. Thank you for understanding.

(and, yes, Moderators use colored font but it is to set our message apart from the rest of the post)
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remzzz liners and FFM PaulaO2 24 7,961 03-11-2016, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Zeeez

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.