Mask Make & Model: none
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: none
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

Sex: Female

RE: RemZZZ
(08-14-2012 04:21 PM)zonk Wrote:  
(08-14-2012 11:04 AM)Becky at RemZzzs Wrote:  However, I just wanted to let you know that we do have HCPCS codes, so RemZzzs® CPAP Mask Liners are now billable to Medicare and many private insurances.

Neither Medicare nor my private insurance would reimburse me for the mask liners or for anything else for that matter
Welcome Becky

Unfortunately, we have had this happen quite a lot, until we really started to push the dme's in the USA to purchase RemZzzs® CPAP Mask Liners on behalf of the patient and bill the insurance directly, rather than seeking reimbursement after the fact. If you are in the USA and if you would like, you can have your dme call us for samples and information and we can walk them through the process! [phone number removed] , opt. 1 for Wholesale. :O)

However, Zonk, I noticed that you are in Australia. We do have a company that orders a lot from us in Australia. They might be able to help you further navigate the insurance world on your side of the pond. I am not sure how to share that info with you and still stay within the requested parameters here on the forum, since they are not on the CPAP supplier list here.

Take Care and Thank You for the Welcome! ~Becky

Moderator: while we enjoy the presence of DME or manufacturers, we must limit their information in order to maintain a non-commercial site. Please use the PM feature in the future for conveying contact information.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 09:29 AM by Becky at RemZzzs.)
08-16-2012 09:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

RE: RemZZZ
Becky, please refrain from using colored font. It can be difficult to read and annoying. We have members who have difficulty seeing the text and when it is colored, it makes it even more difficult. Thank you for understanding.

(and, yes, Moderators use colored font but it is to set our message apart from the rest of the post)

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
08-16-2012 09:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Remzzz liners and FFM PaulaO2 24 4,659 03-11-2016 05:51 PM
Last Post: Zeeez