Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleepyhead report printing
sleepyhead report printing
Doe anyone know if newer release of sleepyhead supports printing the reports?

My version says something like: that function is not currently available if I try to print the reports.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead report printing
Hi zephyr and WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know the answer to your question but hang in there and someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-08-2013, 02:34 PM)zephyr Wrote: Doe anyone know if newer release of sleepyhead supports printing the reports?

My version says something like: that function is not currently available if I try to print the reports.
not sure about SH but ResScan allows you to create and print reports

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes the latest version does support printing.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-08-2013, 02:34 PM)zephyr Wrote: Doe anyone know if newer release of sleepyhead supports printing the reports? My version says something like: that function is not currently available if I try to print the reports.

Version 0.9.2-1 does provide for printing reports.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-08-2013, 02:34 PM)zephyr Wrote: Doe anyone know if newer release of sleepyhead supports printing the reports?

Having a so-called "brick" implies there's not much data to print.
Yet I did print out a report using Sleepyhead so it can be done.
I never did like the user interface of SourceForge, but it should be possible however awkward of downloading the latest version. It should work better for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-08-2013, 02:34 PM)zephyr Wrote: My version says something like: that function is not currently available if I try to print the reports.

Hi Zephyr,

What version do you have? v.0.9.2-1 is the latest release.

SleepyHead does print the report but it's basically a screen-shot of the graphs and your AHI breakdown for the session.

If you're going to take a report to your doctor, you'd be much better served with ResScan, it's the same reports that your doctor will be familiar with and you can print a 30-day or 7-day report or any custom length you want as well as which fields you want to include.

Reporting is one of ResScan's strong points, SleepyHead is still BETA software and as such it still lacks full featured reporting capabilities.

Ren
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 170 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 175 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,449 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 478 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,396 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 481 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.