Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO. Leak or mask off Alarm to soft.
ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO. Leak or mask off Alarm to soft.
I take my mask off 2-3 times a night and don't put it back on.   When it is on, its perfect and I get .1 leak rate/hr for all night.   Sleep well.

I bought an alarm that will flashlight and shake bed.  (Limited hearing)  It has a microphone that listens for doorbell or phone.  The microphone sends blue tooth to clock to wake me up.  AirCurve beeping is too soft and does not "hear" the leak alarm.  It it so soft my wife with good hearing can barely hear it if she puts her ear 2 feet away form machine. 

Kaiser RT says to loo it up in the setup but I can not find it.

My wife and I sleep in separate rooms so she can not wake me.

Help me Help me Help me.  I'm close to a solution but cannot trigger the alarm/Bed Shaker. 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Art the Beekeeper
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 6 126 3 hours ago
Last Post: aubreyjs
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 35 4 hours ago
Last Post: SingleH
  SleepHQ O2 Ring Alarm waking me up MurrayApnea 1 50 4 hours ago
Last Post: G. Szabo
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 10 16,999 Yesterday, 10:13 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 2 111 04-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 20 999 04-14-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 Vauto ANTIKATE 5 162 04-14-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.