Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed AirCurve 10 VPAP help
RE: ResMed AirCurve 10 VPAP help
As a last resort, we might send a drop box address by PM and we can get a look that way, or at least determine if there is a problem with data recording.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2018, 09:11 PM)johnathonm Wrote: Ok, round one fail again. I am able to pull data off the SD card but for each day it is giving me data on the left but in the center window it's white and the bottom bar says "summary only Sad"....

Any ideas?

I am now taking a harder route and I have pulled the latest snapshot off the git repository... this might not be built until tomorrow but I can compile a current version of the software in beta mode. The build we are using now is from 2016. Maybe if I can get this to work and compile it properly it will fix the issue.

But as of now sleepy head will not give me the detailed data it does for other users devices. So it's either me or a bug.

As I said in email there is no detailed data on the SD card the DATALOG folder is empty to record Detailed data the SD card must be in the machine when you use it otherwise only summary data is provided and that does not help us here, the summary data is stored in machine memory and written to the SD card when you first insert it. That is the information provided by Resscan
Post Reply Post Reply
Johnathonm, are you pulling the card first thing in the morning? Is the card in place all night? The machine may not write the detailed data files until it has been shutdown for a while. It could be there is a fault in the data recording. ??
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry for the delay. I was giving the machine a day or two's worth of data to collect with the card in it. I am working on it now.
Post Reply Post Reply
Alright,

This time the data actually populated for two days. The unit itself retains no data, as you all pointed out, so the only way to capture it is with the SD card present.

I will create charts now based on the wiki.

Thank you for your patience.

J
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi again,

I am unable to add dotted lines and such, also there is a lot more relevant data for a bipap than a cpap, which I am not sure what to include. Lastly, it is absolutely butchered in how small the text is on my screen. Would someone be willing to help me create the charts so they are meaningful?

Thank you,

JM
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello johnathonm,

If you follow the link in my signature, organize your charts, the important parts are that you turn off the pie chart, and calendar, and include the list of charts under how to order your charts.

If you dont get it right on the first time, we can work around that. Most important is you get the event flags flow graph and pressure included. The details on the left with machine information and setting is also important.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello all,

I have organized my charts per the wiki and, since I have a bipap (not sure on this one) there were additional charts. I am going to post three nights of data. Any insights you could glean or provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

J
Post Reply Post Reply
Day 1
Post Reply Post Reply
Day 2
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 2 97 Yesterday, 09:09 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 20 969 04-14-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 Vauto ANTIKATE 5 140 04-14-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 17 674 04-14-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 or 11 replacement Shamus54 8 214 04-11-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: SakimaStorm
  AirCurve 10 asv vs AirCurve 11 asv Sterling147 3 194 04-10-2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Trigger Setting Switch - Aircurve 10 MrIvanDrago 4 143 04-09-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.