Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed AirMini™
RE: ResMed AirMini™
indeed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like it requires a power brick, effectively doubling the size, and putting it back into the same size footprint range as the Respironics travel unit.

"Dedicated" P10 mask would be an absolute deal killer AFAIC. I have used one when I had surgery on the side of my schnozzola, but I ended up hating pillows even more by the time I got through.

And still waiting on feedback as to noise in the tube ala Z-1 ..... If so, need to add external muffler to the footprint?

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought I had read that it would use your existing full-face mask, or nasal-mask (or perhaps only existing ResMed branded ones) BUT that the nasal pillows had to be a specially made set. So if you aren't already using pillows, you are actually better off.

Correct me if I'm remembering wrong, someone!
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-20-2017, 08:36 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: Looks like it requires a power brick, effectively doubling the size, and putting it back into the same size footprint range as the Respironics travel unit.  

"Dedicated" P10 mask would be an absolute deal killer AFAIC.  I have used one when I had surgery on the side of my schnozzola, but I ended up hating pillows even more by the time I got through.

And still waiting on feedback as to noise in the tube ala Z-1 .....  If so, need to add external muffler to the footprint?

OMMOHY

You can use the F20 or N20 with a connector or the P10 which doesn't need a special connector. 

Australian RRP = $2100 AUD with mask.  A mask here is worth about $239. 

NZ RRP is $2200 NZ including the mask. 
See at the bottom of this link:

[commercial DME link removed - instead, do a Google search for "sleeptech ResMed AirMini"]

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-20-2017, 05:13 PM)Paddington Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 08:36 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: Looks like it requires a power brick, effectively doubling the size, and putting it back into the same size footprint range as the Respironics travel unit.  

"Dedicated" P10 mask would be an absolute deal killer AFAIC.  I have used one when I had surgery on the side of my schnozzola, but I ended up hating pillows even more by the time I got through.

And still waiting on feedback as to noise in the tube ala Z-1 .....  If so, need to add external muffler to the footprint?

OMMOHY

You can use the F20 or N20 with a connector or the P10 which doesn't need a special connector. 

Australian RRP = $2100 AUD with mask.  A mask here is worth about $239. 

NZ RRP is $2200 NZ including the mask. 
See at the bottom of this link:

[commercial DME link removed - instead, do a Google search for "sleeptech ResMed AirMini"]

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----

I always buy my P10 maks from US sellers on ebay. $130AUD (with free postage) vs $289AUD + postage - no brainer
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much for the info!  
Do you need to have a sleep study with them to buy it?
Who do you buy it from?
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you please tell me if we can buy the machines (like the airmini) in the US without
a sleep study?

If so who do you buy it from?
Post Reply Post Reply
Just sent a PM.

You'll need to wait a couple of weeks before the airmini is released
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!

Sorry about the link, everyone, I didn't know.
Post Reply Post Reply
Resmed has JUST released this video. They have a humidifier integrated between tubing and mask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OGdna7h6j0
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,273 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 154 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Is the AirMini worth it vs. AirSense 11 labrat 10 920 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Jogreentree
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 308 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55
  [CPAP] Resmed airmini noise NYKP44 0 357 02-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: NYKP44
  AirMini with Oxygen darral.freund 2 921 02-08-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: darral.freund
  AirMini and Medicare (USA) bwilson4web 0 251 02-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: bwilson4web

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.