Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed AirMini™
I noticed it being incredibly loud at the humidex connection as well. I was kind of surprised Resmed let it out the door that loud.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2017, 06:39 AM)Little Wing Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 06:05 AM)lab rat Wrote: It means that those are the masks Resmed is moving forward with.

They really need to discontinue the old ones in my opinion. Who uses the Swift FX nowadays?

I do! It's the most compact, road-worthy mask I've found. I am in hotels 3-4 nights a week, every week, and have had only one failure--the rigid elbow interface between the pillow and hose broke. I now remove the pillow from the elbow when packing the mask up and haven't had a breakage since. 

The headgear, pillow and hose (the mask component one) all pack into a small bag about the size of a quart-size ziplock bag about 1.25" thick.  

The Airfit P10 is substantially more fragile, I don't have much confidence in its crush resistance.

I've been traveling with the Airfit P10 75 to 100 nights a year for over 3 years - ever since it first came out - shoved into my often overstuffed roll aboard in a small velour bag, and haven't had one break or get crushed yet. Of course, I probably just jinxed myself ...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Resmed Airmini Power ac power adapter jtprop 3 249 05-26-2017, 08:34 AM
Last Post: jtprop
  Airmini Clinician Menu (iPhone) C0mbe 0 391 05-17-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: C0mbe