Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 menu item: Pressure Relief vs. EPR
For the ResMed AirSense 10 model, the main (simple) menu has a setting for "Pressure Relief" with On, or Off choices.

In the more advanced, 'Clinical Settings' menu, there is EPR On/Off with EPR Level settings.  How do these two configuration items work together? (If at all.)  It seems if you turn EPR On/Off it doesn't affect the Pressure Relief setting.   Does "Pressure Relief" simply equate to EPR on/off?

Curious!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I believe Pressure Relief and EPR are the exact same things. The clinical menu offers more choices.
Post Reply Post Reply
EPR on or off turns on or off the pressure relief.

In the advanced settings for EPR (Levels 1-3):
1 is 1 cm H2O pressure (EPAP) relief below your current pressure, 2 is 2 cm's below and 3 is 3 cm's below. 1 gives the least amount of pressure relief, 3 gives the most.

Yes, EPR is the same as Pressure Relief.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi darianmiller,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
If EPR is the same as pressure relief then ResMed has a bug in their software. When I turn pressure relief off in the settings, the clinical settings for EPR still say ON.
Should the settings be in sync if they are the same thing?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
One is a patient setting the other is a clinician setting. Turning it on in the Clinician settings makes it available for the patient. As the patient, you can still toggle it on/off providing the Essentials Plus mode is also enabled.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Airsense 10 v's Phillips Dreamstation sleepybones 2 165 07-17-2018, 03:16 PM
Last Post: matthewb
  Resmed Airsense 10 Heated Hose Issue Jschiner 29 1,484 07-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Filter sucked inside Resmed Airsense 10 !! tommyngo 7 341 07-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  [CPAP] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Climateline Pockstriker 13 443 06-28-2018, 08:46 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Water Chamber (Resmed Airsense 10) empties every 2 days. What does it mean? Determinism 16 653 06-26-2018, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Airmini Clinician Menu (iPhone) C0mbe 2 3,923 06-08-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Any program out there to decrypt the files of a ResMed AirSense 10 Elite? Darkmatter 13 575 05-15-2018, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Darkmatter