Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed Connectivity Module for Hospital
Question 
ResMed Connectivity Module for Hospital
has anyone ever heard of this module
I know they have the RCM for airview but having one for hospital use could hopefully allow simpler access to the data as it interfaces with pts EMRs
page 13 clinical guide
This is for an astrel 150  or else i'd already have it plugged into oscar by now mind you being in ICU a month at a time doesnt help
either i assume this might be for non USA markets but any help would be useful
for now its back to USB breakout

thanks

Jer
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Connectivity Module for Hospital
Never heard of this. Reading the info on it, this would be for insurance primarily and medical staff secondary and patient rarely/never.

Does the Astral data "cloud based" only? That would stink for the user.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Astral data is viewable in ResScan using a USB stick as the transfer medium rather than an SD card. My copy of ResScan has some sample data from an Astral 150 which looks not dissimilar to the graphs from the VPAP Adapt, but with a few extra channels. ResScan is available from our Private Files forum.

I've seen the ResMed Connectivity Module for Hospital mentioned in passing on some Resmed pages but there's never any detail.
Post Reply Post Reply
That’s what I currently have used I wish there was a later a later ver that 6
I am trying to find away for real time data export or better Thing then a usb stick
I am going to mess with the Ethernet jack on the back and see if it has any useful sniffable packets and beyond that in will try to incept the usb stream between the device and the modem itself

But same as you I have need seen any info on RCEH beyond in passing

I need real time data beyond the remote alarm module 
I need to know what the event not just that there was inevitably was so my caregivers can handle the event correct without having to glance at the screen which is often unreadable from their location 

My old DME used a usb to sdcard reader to get data which I thought was stupid why not just use a plain usb stick and it looks like ResScan supports settings changes via USB but ResScan ast 150 not supported yet I know it can be done over airview 
Odd
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Best Sleep Hospital or Clinic for Troubleshooting PAP Perchance2Dream 1 464 04-13-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  [Equipment] Philips Respironics connectivity… robsmuir 0 353 05-02-2023, 12:00 PM
Last Post: robsmuir
  Need help: stinky air from CPAP after hospital stay SakimaStorm 4 593 01-26-2023, 07:49 PM
Last Post: SakimaStorm
  [CPAP] DeVilbiss Smartlink Module DV5M fault innovativekiwi 0 635 01-10-2023, 01:43 AM
Last Post: innovativekiwi
  RIP 3G CONNECTIVITY srlevine1 0 386 01-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [Pressure] Testkit hospital | First Nights | Oscar Data | Pressure Settings Tjahkwn 3 562 10-23-2022, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  [Equipment] Connectivity / Bluetooth bselff 2 795 09-21-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.