Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed Data
Question 
ResMed Data
Does anyone know if there is a way to get my ResMed S9 to put more than 30 days of data on the sd card.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Data
The only way I know to do this is to have an archival directory on your computer and download the SD's data everyday. When you wish for more data on the SD, copy the date range back to from your PC. I wouldn't put the SD card back into the S9 until you have completed the task that you needed the extra data for.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I really wanted to have the machine put more than 30 days of data. I'll just have to keep downloading the data every other week. Thank you for your reply.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are stable, do you need the constant data? The machine screen readout will let you know if the AHI has gone wrong. Perhaps make it a 1st of the month thing to have a look at the sd card and get good data on the last week. then every couple of months.

Compliance and therapy summary and statistic data (usage, AHI, pressure, and leak) 365 nights
Detailed data – 30 nights
High resolution flow data – 7 nights
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
What I want is for the machine to put more than 30 days of data on the card. I now download the data every one to two weeks. I just wanted to see if there was a way to get the machine to put more on the card. Thanks for your reply.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 241 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 475 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,073 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,449 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 785 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 269 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001
  Getting data off a Resmed Escape II Gralli 3 432 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Gralli

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.