Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed Oximeter
ResMed Oximeter
I have a ResMed VPAP Auto and recently purchased the ResMed Oximeter and Accessory Kit. I have clipped it to the back of the machine as instructed and wore the probe on my finger all night. The red light was on. But, when I download the data of my SD Card into the ResLink software, no oximetry data comes up. What to do? Any help is appreciated. [/font]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Oximeter
Hi ppatel,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not able to help you with your question, but hang in there and someone who knows the ins & outs of your machine and oximeter will be along to help soon.
Best of luck to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-26-2014, 02:04 PM)ppatel Wrote: I have a ResMed VPAP Auto and recently purchased the ResMed Oximeter and Accessory Kit. I have clipped it to the back of the machine as instructed and wore the probe on my finger all night. The red light was on. But, when I download the data of my SD Card into the ResLink software, no oximetry data comes up. What to do? Any help is appreciated. [/font]

Hi ppatel, welcome to the forum!

I suppose you mean ResScan software.

In ResScan 5.1, on the Detailed Graphs screen, in the upper right is a small icon which, if your mouse hovers over it will say something like "Show/Hide Graph Information Panel". Click on it and at top of the data selection panel select the tab which lists what graphs will be visible on the Detailed Data screen, and put check marks in the boxes next to the oximeter data, so this data will be plotted along with the other detailed data (the plots for pressure, leak, etc.).

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-27-2014, 02:40 AM)vsheline Wrote:
(09-26-2014, 02:04 PM)ppatel Wrote: I have a ResMed VPAP Auto and recently purchased the ResMed Oximeter and Accessory Kit. I have clipped it to the back of the machine as instructed and wore the probe on my finger all night. The red light was on. But, when I download the data of my SD Card into the ResLink software, no oximetry data comes up. What to do? Any help is appreciated. [/font]

Hi ppatel, welcome to the forum!

I suppose you mean ResScan software.

In ResScan 5.1, on the Detailed Graphs screen, in the upper right is a small icon which, if your mouse hovers over it will say something like "Show/Hide Graph Information Panel". Click on it and at top of the data selection panel select the tab which lists what graphs will be visible on the Detailed Data screen, and put check marks in the boxes next to the oximeter data, so this data will be plotted along with the other detailed data the (plots for pressure, leak, etc.).

Thanks, that worked!
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile
ppatel - wondering, how are you liking your VPAP Auto?

Is it comfortable to wear and use?

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2014, 09:51 AM)dubli Wrote: Smile
ppatel - wondering, how are you liking your VPAP Auto?

Is it comfortable to wear and use?

Thank you

I really like it, much more comfortable than the regular CPAP that I used to use (ResMed S9 AutoSet). I strongly beleive that a bilevel machine is far superior to a standard CPAP especially if you are a heavier guy and use higher pressures. I was always resistant to the concept of a bipap, bacause the ones that I have seen (in hospitals where I work) were so large and used horrible masks. I did not realize that you could use the smae masks as CPAP masks. And, the ResMed VPAP is quieter!!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,211 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 89 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
Question Oximeter Sensitivity mhjunk525 1 151 03-02-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 202 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 671 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Is there a pulse oximeter that bluetooths to the Air11? cathyf 2 807 12-19-2023, 01:19 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Anyone Ever Had Insurance Cover Nightly Oximeter cmpman1974 35 2,861 12-12-2023, 04:11 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.