Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed S8 Autoset II - Error Code 1029
ResMed S8 Autoset II - Error Code 1029
Hello!

I have just acquired a used ResMed S8 Autoset II from a family member. It is throwing the 1029 error code (faulty PCB or motor). The device was working perfectly since it was last stored in it's case. I'm confident there is not actually anything wrong with it and that the onboard memory just needs to be reset. Before going and acquiring the ResMed USB adapter for this device (ResMed part #22203), I would like to know:
  • Can the error code(s) be cleared without the ResMed service software?
  • Does anybody have or know where to get the ResMed service software?
  • Are the error codes stored with the sleep data on the ResMed smart card?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed S8 Autoset II - Error Code 1029
Hi Sinusoidal,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know anything about those error codes but hang in there for more answers to your question and much success to you with that machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed S8 Autoset II - Error Code 1029
We don't have access to the Resmed service codes. If you check the Supplier's List (link at top of every page), there are two repair places listed. Contact them and see if they can answer your questions.

But, really, the best bet? Get a new/gently used machine. That thing is way old, probably not putting out the pressure it says it is (unless it is regularly checked and calibrated), and since it is now showing errors, it will only be downhill from here. If money is an issue, Check out Supplier #2 in the Supplier's List.

Machine choices
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 24 450 49 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 115 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 473 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 216 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
  AirTouch F20 mask date code? Labromaniac 4 425 02-14-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 334 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Grin [Equipment] JOY! I've been swapped to a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet (from a SEFAM S.Box) dbcpap 9 1,242 02-12-2024, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.