Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Quattro
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 18 IPAPmax - 11 EPAPmin, PS=5
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments: μολὼν λαβέ

Sex: Male

ResMed S8 clock
Last weekend was the switch from DST to Standard time.
On Sunday, I went into my S8 menus to read my "day" data. No data.

I decided to go to the clock menu. First, it had been set in the summer; so it was an hour ahead -- plus an additional 44 minutes ahead due to 4 years of not being corrected.

I set it to the correct Standard time (which was before noon) -- and my day usage data was there.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
11-04-2013 01:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

RE: ResMed S8 clock
How odd. The machine has no clue what time it really is, it just goes by what it thinks it is. If you happened to look at what it thinks is after 12 noon, it would not have shown any data on the screen as it thinks it is a brand new day.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
11-04-2013 01:53 PM
justMongo Offline

Monitors

Machine: ResMed VPAP Auto (S9)
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Quattro
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 18 IPAPmax - 11 EPAPmin, PS=5
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments: μολὼν λαβέ

Sex: Male

RE: ResMed S8 clock
(11-04-2013 01:53 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote:  How odd. The machine has no clue what time it really is, it just goes by what it thinks it is. If you happened to look at what it thinks is after 12 noon, it would not have shown any data on the screen as it thinks it is a brand new day.

It has a clock; and knows whether the clock says it's after noon. After noon is defined as a new day. It appears the previous day's data is still there until you start to use the machine. Ergo, setting back the clock permitted viewing the data from the last evening.

11-04-2013 04:04 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  how to adjust clock on Resmed autoset 9 Marl1n 3 467 07-25-2016 10:12 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  AirSense 10 AutoSet - Clock 12 hours off? daveasu 4 733 04-11-2016 11:10 PM
Last Post: daveasu
Information [How to] Twice a year clock change PaulaO2 46 10,166 10-31-2015 04:42 PM
  How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada dozydave 7 1,869 08-30-2015 05:43 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Clock is 1 hour off me50 16 1,920 08-15-2015 08:13 PM
Last Post: me50
  Why are my clock times crazy on Res-Scan data? TheManseHen 9 1,750 01-20-2015 04:50 PM
  What to do about three o'clock in the morning panic attacks? Dolla Bill 34 5,127 08-11-2014 04:26 PM
Last Post: retired_guy