Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed S9 AutoSet - Error message!
Angry 
ResMed S9 AutoSet - Error message!
Hi, I am having trouble with my ResMed S9 AutoSet I keep getting this error message - Humidifier fault, replace humidifier

I called Lincare and told them - it took them over 3 weeks to get me another one (used of course) - I'm so mad at them, they didn't even give me a loaner. So, I got the other one today and tried it - all excited to be able to get some real sleep, and bam! I got the same error message!!

Has anyone had this experience? What can I do?

UGH!!

Thanks!
Laura
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed S9 AutoSet - Error message!
Remove SD card from slot. Unplug the machine from the wall. Unplug the power supply from the back of the unit. Remove humidifier. Wait a full minute. Put humidifier back in. Ensure it is properly seated. Leave SD card out. (one less thing for it to think about) Plug power supply into the back of the unit. Plug it back into the wall. See if the error message comes back.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed S9 AutoSet - Error message!
Thank you Paula02! I did try all that, but I finally figured out what the problem was!! I got the loaner unit from Lincare and I plugged it in and hooked up my climate control hose and got the same exact error message!!! Then I thought - what the heck?? I looked around my closet to see if I had a back-up hose and found a new one in the packaging. I tried it and no more message!! Who would think that the hose would cause an error message like that?

I hooked up my old S9 and tried it out with the new hose and it appears to be working fine too. Thank God!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 27 507 58 minutes ago
Last Post: Old Steve
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 125 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 488 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 218 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 336 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Grin [Equipment] JOY! I've been swapped to a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet (from a SEFAM S.Box) dbcpap 9 1,243 02-12-2024, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 186 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.