Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed S9 VPAP Auto
Please check me on this...

1) The ResMed S9 VPAP Auto is a full data capable machine?

2) It can be set to S mode and will perform like a VPAP S machine?

I ask because it seems to me that the ResMed S9 VPAP Auto offers more flexibility when compared to the ResMed S9 VPAP S. Still being able to run in S mode; but allowing one to go to Auto mode.

viel danke,

der Mongo
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-13-2014, 10:25 AM)justMongo Wrote: 1) The ResMed S9 VPAP Auto is a full data capable machine?
Yes

Quote:2) It can be set to S mode and will perform like a VPAP S machine?
Yes
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes to all. It's more $$$, but it also has more options.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

(02-13-2014, 10:25 AM)justMongo Wrote: Please check me on this...

1) The ResMed S9 VPAP Auto is a full data capable machine?
There is no ... bilevel non-data capable machine Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed S10 Auto set Measured vs Actual Pressure happyguardian 5 269 06-26-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: bonjour
Cool ResMed auto gushing air sirgaw 7 244 06-20-2017, 05:41 AM
Last Post: sirgaw
  Dreamstation Auto - Auto Start Takes a While littlefatcat 8 295 06-17-2017, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  [CPAP] Using VPAP During Waking Hours for Easier Breathing? gamegrrl 5 243 06-06-2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: dmeRT
  [CPAP] Resmed S9 VPAP S Difficulties fotog673 6 231 05-31-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: fotog673
  ResMed aircurve 10V auto Kerry Abbott 11 505 05-31-2017, 08:40 AM
Last Post: silversnore
  ASV vs ASV Auto on Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV machine ckingzzzs 8 468 05-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: jerrydaw