Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed AirFit N10 Review
Resmed AirFit N10 Review
I just joined this site and would really appreciate reviews of equipment, not just complaints. I was convinced to try the N10 and was very disappointed for the following reasons:
1. Noise
2) Straps are too narrow and slippery causing magnets to slide off.
3) Cushion frequently falls out of nose piece. Nubs should be larger.
4) Design causes excessive pressure on the back of my head just above neck creating a headache.

Thus, this is not a product I recommend. I went back to my Mirage Activa LT which I find barely acceptable. The manufacturer made major modifications in this headgear without changing any of the product numbers, so it might be unpredictable regarding what you'll get when you order.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed AirFit N10 Review
(03-13-2015, 10:24 AM)Parkdoc Wrote: I just joined this site and would really appreciate reviews of equipment, not just complaints. I was convinced to try the N10 and was very disappointed for the following reasons:
1. Noise
2) Straps are too narrow and slippery causing magnets to slide off.
3) Cushion frequently falls out of nose piece. Nubs should be larger.
4) Design causes excessive pressure on the back of my head just above neck creating a headache.

Thus, this is not a product I recommend. I went back to my Mirage Activa LT which I find barely acceptable. The manufacturer made major modifications in this headgear without changing any of the product numbers, so it might be unpredictable regarding what you'll get when you order.

Started with the N10, Now use Eson Nasal mask and I won't turn back! there not even in the same league , Very happy with Eson that's nose spelled backwardsSmile
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
for reviews, try the "Product Reviews Forum" --- dis be da "complaints forum" Bigwink

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!

Here is the link to a review of various masks:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-C...sk-Reviews

This is the link to the N10:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ir-Fit-N10

I hope the reviews can provide answers to your questions.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Parkdoc,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I liked some atributes to the N10 such as the magnetic clips, I didn't have too much trouble with the headgear or the main frame fitting me either.
What I didn't care for was the cushion. The smallest one was too big and it moved and caused leaks, particularly into my eyes, and as my pressure increased through the night, it was noisy.
Good luck to you in finding a mask that will work for you.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2015, 06:39 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Parkdoc,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I liked some atributes to the N10 such as the magnetic clips, I didn't have too much trouble with the headgear or the main frame fitting me either.
What I didn't care for was the cushion. The smallest one was too big and it moved and caused leaks, particularly into my eyes, and as my pressure increased through the night, it was noisy.
Good luck to you in finding a mask that will work for you.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.

I seocnd trish6hundred. Noisy, leaky into eyes. Headgear magnetic clips fabulous! That headgear with P10 pillows could be a winner!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2015, 03:32 PM)DariaVader Wrote: for reviews, try the "Product Reviews Forum" --- dis be da "complaints forum" Bigwink

Since "dis be da complaint forum", it is noisy!!!

Please put the Eson or Wisp nose pads with quick release connector on it and it would be put all other nasal masks out of business. Love the headgear with the magnetic clips.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data Review for New User goodfella7763 3 165 Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Last Post: goodfella7763
Gross EVIDENCE OF AIRFIT P10 VENT OBSTRUCTION CAUSING HYPERCAPNIA mdmarmd 139 35,519 04-12-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Just getting started, looking for an OSCAR data review mattcole3 3 103 04-12-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 72 5,536 04-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  Oscar review please SleepyJeff 1 165 04-04-2024, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Newbie - CPAP data review and titration empiricismandstatistics 0 104 04-03-2024, 03:08 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,473 03-28-2024, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Lanners

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.