Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed AirSense 10 water tub gasket replacement
Resmed AirSense 10 water tub gasket replacement
Has anyone replaced the water tub air in gasket? If so, can you tell me how to do that? Also need a part number and source. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed AirSense 10 water tub gasket replacement
I have never found that part available for sale. I have replaced dry box seals in Philips machines and looked for this part for Resmed before. For some reason it is not in the retail channel.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bummer. Thank you for the info and have a Happy New Year!
Post Reply Post Reply
If it was out there it would be on my list for restoring machines from a smoking household...no dice. Hope you have a great year, at least we are going in with 2020 hindsight.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I get a new gasket with a new replacement tank.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-31-2020, 04:30 PM)tanker Wrote: Has anyone replaced the water tub air in gasket? If so, can you tell me how to do that? Also need a part number and source. Thanks!

Just to clarify....
Are you referring to the gasket between the top and bottom half of the humidifier tank?  It comes with the tank when you buy a new one.

Or the gasket that is inside the machine like in this shot:

The one on the right is a replaceable part you can order from one of the suppliers.  The one on the left I don't think is consumer replaceable, or at least I have not seen it available.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
I was asking about the the humidifier tank air in gasket not the humidifier tank gasket inside the humidifier tank. I'm looking for the one on the left. Sleeprider said in previous posts that I'm out of luck getting it as it seems to be not available to mere mortals. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
There was a disassembly video posted a while back. It looked to me that the air inlet gasket is part of a complete enclosure of the fan/motor assembly. Basically, you have to replace the heart of the CPAP machine - the brains being the circuit board with its microprocessor.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a link to that disassembly video. I'm sure the gasket is visible somewhere there.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 25 469 2 hours ago
Last Post: Old Steve
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,824 8 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,067 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 95 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,618 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 90 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.