Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed Airmini Power ac power adapter
Resmed Airmini Power ac power adapter
Just wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions I have about the Airmini.  I live in Australia and I am thinking of purchasing the Airmini from the U.S.A. from one of the suppliers on the Apnea Board supplier list. My first question is:- Will the supplied power adapter work here in Australia if I use a travel adapter connector, or do I have to purchase a Resmed power adapter from here in Australia,? My main concerns are that it is a different shape plug and I believe the U.S.A. run on 100 volt and we are 240 volt. I am hoping that the travel adapter fitted to the power plug will work. I know it is a travel machine, but just wanted to be sure.

My second question is about myair app. Am I right in thinking that information is sent to the myair app. through bluetooth, not through 3G like the Airsense 10, therefore it will work anywhere overseas with a mobile phone?

Hoping someone has this information to help me out with this. Thank you. Thanks Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airmini Power ac power adapter
All power supplies are "Switched" and range from 110 to 240 Vac.

It will do, just need the plug-type adapter to the wall.
Post Reply Post Reply
You will be able to connect via Bluetooth regardless of service on the phone. It's the only interface to control the unit. It will likely not show the myAir data because for that it needs access to Resmed servers.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok thanks , but if I have internet coverage on my phone 3 g or wifi then I would recieive the myair info I would have thought

Thanks for that
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,282 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 154 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Is the AirMini worth it vs. AirSense 11 labrat 10 922 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Jogreentree
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 308 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55
  [CPAP] Resmed airmini noise NYKP44 0 360 02-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: NYKP44
  AirMini with Oxygen darral.freund 2 924 02-08-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: darral.freund

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.