Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed Airmini w/P10 and S9 Autoset
Thumbsup 
Resmed Airmini w/P10 and S9 Autoset
Hello all,

Been lurking here for awhile and thanks to all for the posts.  I travel a lot and just found out two weeks ago that my company will cover a travel machine.  Researched reviews here and was able to get a 1 week option to return and Airmini from a local DME and select another machine.  Options were for the Dreamstation Go or the Transcend Auto Travel. 

Just finished the week and the Airmini is not going back.

I have been using a Resmed S9 Autoset since Jan of 2014 with the humidifier and a Mirage Liberty mask.  Started with an auto setting of 4-20 and was switched to a constant 12 with epr of 3 and a ramp.

With the Airmini the Mirage Liberty wasn't an option so I tried the P10.  My original sleep study was with a Swift FX and was told I wasn't a mouth breather... however I went with the Liberty as I would get stopped up from allergies and wanted to be covered for that...

Well a week on the Airmini with the P10 and I am very happy.  Yes there is some breathing noise at the humidifier but not so loud that it bothers me.  The Airmini is set at my original settings at 4-20 w/EPR=3 and the first week my average pressures have been 7-8 with events per hour at 1 for the first night and well under 1 each night since.

With this result I went and purchased an airfit P10 for my S9 and used it last night with similar results. AHI .13 pressure under 10 95% of the time. 

Wish I could get at more data from the Airmini but I can use the S9 for that and keep them adjusted to similar settings.  The Airmini was great to travel with and we will be hitting the road again this week and soon to the UK so I will get the option to use it in flight this Jan.  I know others have reported issues.... but I am doing good and have no negatives to report.

Keep Breathing.

Perry
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airmini w/P10 and S9 Autoset
Hi pboyett,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy, It's great to hear you are having good results with the AirMini.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,467 Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
Question [Equipment] What Is Autoset (ResMed) 10 and Can It Be Disabled? Rickyricardo 2 73 Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  [Treatment] ResMed Autoset 11 Settings Optimization anker9000 0 136 04-02-2024, 11:34 AM
Last Post: anker9000
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 202 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 21,275 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 595 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 225 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.