Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset has reset itself.
Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset has reset itself.
Hello (again) everyone,

Today i went to sleep in another room, since the AC unit is in my bedroom and i wanted to avoid sleeping in the same room with it, while carrying the machine with me. I've left the humidifier in the bedroom, used the cover, set it up, put on the mask and went to sleep. After waking up, i unplugged the mask for the usual cleaning and brought the machine back in the bedroom. When i plugged it in, that's when i noticed that every bit of therapy info it had, it was reset to 0/null/--. No info about today's sleep session or any of the past ones, no info about usage hours (be it in the Patient or Clinical menu)... it's like the machine has been master factory reset (even the usage hours from the clinical menu, the one which i shouldn't be able to reset, have been reset).

Has this happened to anyone else?

What concerns me is that during this sleep session, the device recorded a very high amount of Central events (~3) which i rarely see jumping over 0.5. When i tried to import this session data, alongside other 5-6 days since the last import, into Sleepyhead, it refused to import anything. I had to download OSCAR and finally got it to work. Time is correctly set, no power outages / failures, machine is bought, not rented. Basically, it has zero data on everything, just as a new machine would.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset has reset itself.
That's really weird.
Post Reply Post Reply
It may have a faulty internal lithium battery is my only thought. When you unplugged it lost everything?
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
When accessing the regular screen (vs clinician menu) what is the sleep report set to in terms of time? Day or month?

And do you have the Airplane Mode on?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-03-2019, 02:42 AM)ajack Wrote: It may have a faulty internal lithium battery is my only thought. When you unplugged it lost everything?

It did indeed lose everything after i unplugged it and went with it in the other room. What's strange (even more) is that i've actually tried and tested it again, to see if unplugging the device causes it to fully reset. No luck, it kept in memory the total hours of usage and therapy (since after that initial full reset).

(07-03-2019, 03:04 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: When accessing the regular screen (vs clinician menu) what is the sleep report set to in terms of time? Day or month?

And do you have the Airplane Mode on?

It's set to monthly but the device already went through a reset, a few days before (had it sent back for some checking, at the DME''s store). And while i do agree that the therapy data should reset itself after 1 month, the total usage hours should not (those from the clinician menu, About sub-menu). Those were reset too. The machine is *not* on Airplane mode even though nobody has access to it (unless the DME wants to play games, which i doubt).

Another thing it did was to delay the therapy date, upon import into SH/Oscar, by one day (it shows the therapy recorded in 28.06.2019 but into the app's calendar, 27 of June is selected).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 2 81 Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,463 Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
Question [Equipment] What Is Autoset (ResMed) 10 and Can It Be Disabled? Rickyricardo 2 69 Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 138 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 27,000 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 136 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Picked up ResMed 10 today, concerned about ability to reset flow rates NewlyDiagnosed 10 237 04-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.